Shri KripaluJi Maharaj Social Works

Inspired by Jagadguru Shri Kripalu Ji Maharaj’s infinite spirit of service, Radha Madhav Society is engaged in various philanthropic activities such as constructing and running charitable hospitals in rural areas of India, where there is no accessibility to health care and where people cannot afford to travel to the next town for medical care.

The first charitable hospital was constructed in the village of Mangarh, approximately 60 kms (35 miles) from the city of Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.

To serve the educational needs of girls in rural India, JKP has established three premier institutes of education - Kripalu Mahila Mahavidyalay, Kripalu Balika Inter College and Kripalu Balika Primary School. These are all-girl institutes established in 1998 in Kunda, District Pratapgarh, one of the most rural areas in Uttar Pradesh, India. Our objective is to impart quality education to the female community in the district, which was previously deprived of graduate-level education.

JKP endeavours to help and support as many individuals and families as possible, who suffer from exceptional circumstances and tragedies, with their specific needs and requirements.