New look

Bleep bleep bleep.

Belle was woken by her alarm clock.She sighed remembering it was her first day at new look. She stretched. The girl hauled herself out her warm bed were a beam of sunlight that had swirled through the curtains to lay across her bed. Stumbling,over the bits of paper and folders that scatted her bedroom floor, she headed for the bathroom. After showering and attacking her light brown hair with a hair dryer,she ambled to the kitchen.

As she made her way past the living room she could see that the girls had obviously had a bit to much fun after she had gone to bed. The girl turned right and walked into the kitchen where she optimistically opened the fridge hoping to find some breakfast. All she could find was a half open bottle of wine and some strange looking stuff that had got to belong to-Lauren. She was obsessed with all this diet stuff but she was stick thin anyway. She opened a cupboard and to her delight found a box of coco pops she took the box to the front room.

The girl ambled into the front room, kicking a empty cider can out of the way as she walked over to the couch. "Ahhhhh"screamed the girl ,asleep on the sofa was Eddie. Her scream awoke him and Dan who Belle had not noticed on the other couch. "Blimey Eddie you scared me there why are to here?"

"Calm down Belle" Dan whispered trying not to wake the other girls "we came last night" Belle became self conscious that she was in nothing but a towel "umm I will umm. Go back to my room"she squealed.Belle ran out of the room and down the hallway.

Back in her room the girl munched on her coco pops while deciding what to wear. In The end the girl chose some skinny jeans ,brown ankle boots and a coral burnout t shirt which complimented her nails. Once she was dressed she applied some make up and straightened her hair before putting her purse and phone into her brown leather rucksack. Well she actually thought that the bag belonged to Esme, but she would borrow it,anyway it was in her room.

She made her way to the door as she past the living room she said bye to Dan and Eddie.She had recovered from her fright. With that she left the flat. About 15 minuets later the girl arrived at the new look store. She went around to a side door were she had been given a code to enter into the machine. The girl plugged in the code and stepped nervously inside. She was greeted by a man who had 2 girls with him and a boy. The boy eyes met my gaze, he was a truly hot boy he smiled at me before the man said "you must be Belle,you will be working in shoes today!"

As the man gave me to the person who was looking after me the others went on. All I really had to do was contact stockroom if someone wanted a size not on display. After a long boring morning of picking shoes up of the floor,hanging new ones out and contacting stockroom it was my lunch break, the women my 'supervisor' said if I go down the stairs second right .

I walked down the stairs and turned right. There was the door I cautiously opened it. Expecting it to be full of employees who knew each other well. Inside was just the boy I saw earlier. He looked so cute standing with a flowery teacup "would you like some tea" he said quietly "please"I replied " sorry what's your name?"

"Ethan" the boy mumbled while pouring Belle some tea. "Here" he said handing her the cup.

"Where are you working then?" He asked nervously

"Shoe's" I replied

"Oh I am the cashier,it's very boring work" said the boy politely

"I am so bored in shoes"rambled Belle"wow is that the time I really must get back to shoeland" Belle said sadly she was really starting to like Ethan

"Okay,sorry I didn't catch your name" replied Ethan

"Isobel but call me Belle" she retorted happily. She headed towards the door, she just reached the handle when the boy said "Belle your really nice, I would love to get to know you, tomorrow afternoon do you fancy meeting at the Starbucks next to jack wills"he said timidly. "About 3" he looked so nervous.

Belle turned around

"It would be a pleasure" she yelled running out the door so fast she ran into another employee