mate !!

Just one touch and jess started screaming bloody murder…. isn't she just a human what type of human is she anyway… my wolf was just purring not at all fazed. She had a powerful atmosphere around her though she looked vulnerable .

I just needed to know who she is. I looked around me and saw that all un mated male wolves were just staring at her lust clearly showing and dancing in their eyes . The kiss she left me with just had my wolf burning up with desire

"Davis, who are those two"

"well the girl is new, she smells like she's from our pack but I've never seen her before. The guys from our pack too. The leaves near the town though."

"oh okay, so… wait a minute, what guy?"

"The one holding her hand he was there the whole time."

right there Rae snapped back to his senses.

"who dares touch mate !!"

"mate!!??, is she really our mate . well fuck it , fuck her !! she's human " I growled annoyed that she was so damn hot and powerful but I couldn’t touch her cause there was jess

"foolish mortal, can any human can do what she just did to that low ranking slut you marked as our luna".

talking about our slutty luna I turned to look at jess and she had fainted due to all the pain. no one said anything because she didn’t have their respect she was a hoe. no one respects hoe's even if she's your luna .

"This is who you chose as our luna, none of us care about her. Each one of our wolves already care and seek to protect our mate already because She was born to be their luna, not this thing."  Rae barked still angry and he left to the back of my mind.