Winners

Grand Winner: will be recieving a dedication of a book, yes a book. (By all means, I toned this down to a short story aka like a one shot eh? Idk, but it will be kinda long) Plus, votes on all her stories by me and a huge promoting spree on all my social medias. The winning person will also be recieving a message from me regarding her/him on other of his/her prizes.

2nd Winner: will be recieving a promoting on her entry on one of my social medias, and a total of 10 votes on her book. Plus, consolation prizes given a statement to the person on his/her messages.

3rd Winner: will be recieving a total of 5 votes on his/her book, plus one chapter dedication on any of my books that she/he chooses.

Best Entry Award: This award will be chosen by me and not the number of votes she/he has. I will be choosing this at the end of the awards and he/she will be recieving a special prize.

Best Title & Best Cover Award: This will also be chosen by me and winner will also be recieving a special prize.

_________

The Grand Winner of this edition of my Watty Awards is no other than-- you guys know what it is since you all voted for this--

Entry #15: Devilish. This is by rippedskinnyjeans go check her out she's an amazing writer and deserves this award.

The 2nd Winner of this edition is this lovely entry..

Entry #16: Dreamboat. By whammystyles. I think this entry by far has the best story line, its so unique to me and it really catches my eye.

The 3rd Winner of the edition is Entry #25: Everything Has Changed written by 1dcupcake123

Best Entry Award goes to: Entry #37: Disconnected // Hemmo (By: 5sosxox)

Best Title Award goes to: Entry #41: A Touch Of Grace (By: CordialiSaluti)

Best Cover Award goes to: Entry #23: Tour Adventures (By: Maegan)

There we go, those are the winners, and don't hate me if you didn't win because I still love every single book entry here. And you guys won't be going anywhere with nothing.. Just head over to my Book Reviews and comment or message me a form and if your book was entered here, you get it for free :)

Prizes will be given as soon as I message you. About 1 - 3 days.

This literally was the best experience yet. Thank you all guys for joining and if you go and add this to your library, I maybe will be having another edition of a Watty Awards. So make sure you join that ;) Oh and btw I love you all.

(c) Oznapitsbizzle