Fate Is In Our Hands

I skipped ahead a little because I'm a little eager to get to the fight against Izanami. Anyway hope you enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/12 Daytime

Me and the guys have been walking through a blizzard for a while.

Yosuke: Are you guys okay!? You guys are all still here, right?

Kanji: You three, me, and... Hey... Where's Teddie!?

Y,N: I think I see him coming up behind us.

Teddie: I'm here... And no jokes like "Ack! That snowman's talking!" right now, please...

Yosuke: This isn't good... We're completely lost... And it's so cold that I'm gonna die...

Y,N: How did things come to this?

Flashback

It's been a while since we finally solved the murder case and during that time Nanako made a miraculous recovery. We all spent Christmas together and somehow the girls made a cake that didn't try to kill us. Honestly I'd rather fight five Reapers than eat Mystery Food X and I'm sure that the others feel the same way.

We came to the mountains to make some memories before Yu and I have to leave in the spring. Yesterday we all told some ghost stories and Minako said that it reminds her of "Junpei's Believe It or Don't." Things got pretty freaky when the lights went out all of a sudden.

Earlier today Yu and I called the other guys here and we slid down the ski trail a few times. After that we tried to find our way back to the lodge, but we got completely lost.

Flashback over

Y,N: Oh yeah. That's how.

Kanji: Don't give up so easily! Show some guts, dammit!

Teddie: I remember reading that the people who give up first are the ones who end up dying... Actually Sensei...? I think my batteries are about to wear out...

Yu: Don't fall asleep, no matter what!

Teddie: 💤 *snore* 💤

Y,N: Dammit... Now we're stuck with a bear-cicle.

Yosuke: He JUST said not to fall asleep! Quit screwing around! You'll die! For real!

Kanji: Hey, doesn't that look like a cottage!?

Yosuke: Great, and now he's hallucinating... You start dreaming on your feet, and pretty soon you're dead...

Kanji: I'm not dreamin', asshole!

Y,N: He's right, I see it too!

Teddie: Ooooh! That is indeed a "snowy mountain cottage"! When night falls, the phone line gets cut, and the inhabitants die by the fireplace poker...

Yosuke: That'll be the least of our worries... Look, we can't stay out in the snow like this. Let's get over there quick!

We walk up to the cottage's front door and knock on it a few times.

Yosuke: Excuse me! Is anyone here!?

No answer.

Yosuke: ... Wait, huh?

The door opens. We walk in, but nobody's here.

Teddie: I can't see anything.

Kanji: I wonder why the door was unlocked.