Chapter 1

I WANTED TO WRITE THIS!

okay so i am not sure if i will continue but if i get like 10 votes, i can think about continuing it.. its kind of a short chapter/Prolgue.. :)

VOTE ONLY IF YOU LIKE IT. NOT FORCING! thanx, ENJOY! <3

___________________________________________________________________________

"They are coming"

The world started spinning. I wanted to scream. The pain in my neck was becoming more and more unbearable. It hurt so bad, I swear I could scratch the skin off my neck then and there. But my hands and legs were wrapped up by some duct tape, I couldn't move. Tears kept escaping from my eyes, in front of me was a mirror, I could clearly see myself which caused more tears to escape from my frickin' eyes. My skin grew paler, it has never been that pale, and my hazel colored eyes were red, my long and straight black hair, as dark as my mom's, stuck everywhere on my face. My face was suddenly so white...I stared at the exotic looking...Birth mark... on my neck. I couldn't move, I was helpless, not before they came. They were here. They were here for me, I don't even know when and how this all started.

Minutes ago I was a normal teenager, leading my happy life, with perfect friends and family but who knew my life was going to get worse.

"Dear, you have to go" My mom said, she was the one who wrapped me, after what she told, I was trying to escape.

I tried to speak, but couldn't. The pain was killing me, but somehow she got the message. After giving me a pitiful look she started to cut the duct tape all from my hands and legs and removed it from my mouth.

"This was meant to happen, Serra."

Getting the duct tape removed didn't help at all. My breathing became erratic and I couldn't say anything, I shouldn't look her in the eyes. I wanted to cry, I wanted to scream, and I wanted to fight this thing off! It was like a hurricane of emotions, hitting me again and again.

'I am going to remember this; I am going to remember how awful they made me feel.' I held back my tears. 'Don't cry Serra' I told myself sternly, although not crying is like a slow-process-killing.

"Why?" I asked and my throat hurt.

"We are god's men, Serra..." she said

So, she is one of them. I will explode.

"Vampires are not gods." I answered pretty quickly

"Serra." She wanted me to look her in the eyes; I was crumpled to the floor in a dead faint. She too was sitting on her knees in front of me, she tried coming closer and I moved away. "You were marked. That cresent moon on your neck, it's no birthmark Serra. The goddess, the strongest one on this planet marked you." She said with a frown, her frown was full of concern, she placed her hand on my forehead and I let her but it caused a severe pain, a small scream left my mouth and she removed her hand pretty quickly, a sob left her mouth.

The sapphire blue crescent moon, about which I was always told that it's a birth mark, but it's just a mark, it was given TO me.

"Why?" I asked again.

"You are special, dear." With that she stood up and wiped some stray tears off of her face.

The door to the room flew open, causing my heart beat to race erratically.

Then I saw him..

They stood there, those varlets, with a dark a man leading them...he was so tall. I couldn't really see him, he had his hood covering his face.

He didn't speak a word; my mom was now standing in the furthermost corner of the room with her hand to her mouth, crying silently.

He started coming closer and I was still crumpled on the floor, in a mess like a wet pussy.

.

I crawled back and back but not until my back hit the wall, he stopped right in front of me. I was horrified, what is going to happen to me?

He stood there for what seemed like centuries. Then he lifts his dark black hood.

He was so dark, his blue cerulean eyes held a glint I could not decipher...And then I saw, there was no way I could miss that frickin' crescent moon on his neck, it was same as mine.. Curvy and precise but it was red...and much bigger than mine. He had perfect chiseled face, which other hormonal teenage girls will find 'handsome' but for me he was just a men of the goddess of vampire.

He kneeled down and... Hissed my name "Serra"

The throbbing pain in my chest and neck was getting on my nerves. A little inaudible whimper left from my mouth.

He spoke across the space between us, dangerous and sweet, like vampire and me.

"Night has chosen thee, it will be thy birth. Hearken to her sweet voice" He said in his savory and husky voice. 'Her' is the goddess.

He lifted one long finger and touched the crescent moon on my neck. The pain started to go away, I felt the power and darkness radiated from him. My eyes felt heavy. What did he do? I gave my mom one last look. She looked at me and nodded, telling me she was sorry the only way she could, with her eyes.

The dark man in front of me picked me up from the floor, and there was no way in hell I could protest. I myself felt cumbersome. My hands hung loosely and made their way to where his knees were. I could no more feel my weight or hands. Again, the pain hit my head like...When several knives make contact with glass, that screeching noise was how my pain felt.

And I knew this was it...

I screamed, all my agony flew away with that one long scream.

And he held me tighter than before. He looked down at me, tears falling from my eyes, and again he did what he'd done before.

He touched my mark but this time I didn't feel any strong power, it was more serene.

And thee fell asleep.

________________________________________________________________________

Vote if you like it! :)