Bloods Thicker Than Water

***

FLASHBACK:

"They will try to kill you for this. It's important you protect it. The only way you can give it to someone is if you take it off yourself and give it to them. "

"But mom where are you going? " my lip quivering as a tear ran down my face.

" I can't tell you darling. Will you take care of Riley, keep him safe? "

" yes mum, I promise"

"I put a spell on the anklet. You don't need to know what it does but it will protect you"

"Me and your father love you so very much and we're doing this for you. All the stories that I've told you are true...I've told you them so you can protect you and your brother. Watch out for the Mikaelson's they don't want what's best for you and Riley. If your going to trust anyone trust the Salvatore's in Virginia. Go to them."

                                                                                ***

This is a time where I really wanted to talk to my mom. I want her to tell me what I should do. Now I have to go on gut feeling of what she would do. Really he wanted to meet in a cemetery? How cliché. I figured he must be a vampire. I really hate that word it seems too nice but I guess that's because of Twilight. My mother taught me how to kill if I need to I still hate to go alone.

It's been years since anyone's try to hurt me. When I 16. I try my best to forget that.

                                                                                ***

'of course it's foggy' I laugh to myself and look at my phone. 11:35. I walk into the gates. All I had was a cardigan and I can feel my goosebumps rising.

"Boo!" someone grabs my shoulders making me jump out of my own skin.

"I knew I should have brought my stake." I rolled my eyes.

"It's gonna take a lot more than that to kill me honey" he smiles.

"Never call me honey!" I bark.

"So love, you know I'm a vampire. Smart but what else? "

"leave me alone. "

" Haha funny, but what else do you know?"

"I don't know who you are but I know what you want" lifting my pant leg to show a sliver and white stone anklet. Focusing on my breath I'm trying so hard not to strangle him.

"I'm Nicholas Mikaelson" he smiled and put out his hand.

I jump away thinking that he'll hurt me. Taking steps back slowly as introduces himself. Without thinking I trip falling back words over a headstone. Great of course I make a fool and klutz out of my self. I wait to fall back and feel the grass on my back of hands. But Klaus catches my fall. He holds me close with our faces almost touching.

I push him ways as he helps me gain my balance. "Klaus, I know who you are. I was told to stay away from you." this time I turn around and start to walk away watching my footsteps. A whoosh of air comes on the side of my left shoulder and I see Klaus speed to get in front of me. "you'll want to-" pushing him away I keep walking. I feel a pinch of my arm and hit my head heard almost like whiplash. Klaus has pinned me up to a tree.

"Don't make me do this the hard way. " Klaus said through his teeth.

"what can you do to me? My dads dead and my moms gone!"

"I know what happened to you mom and dad"

He let's go of his grip. I felt the back of head rubbing it slightly. I winced in pain. My index and middle finger revealed a warm liquid. Looking at Klaus I saw dark veins grow underneath his eyes. He came came close to me body's almost touching.