Colby saves us

I'm listening to Aaron's song through my earbuds , on my phone. My mom taps on my shoulder. I take my earbuds out, and she says "Who's that guy with the dark drown curly hair and green eyes who's walking towards us?"In my head I thought "shit oh my god that's Colby". I reply to my mom "Um mom that's Colby James he's the announcer. " I started tearing up because my second fictional husband is walking toward me. My mom looks at me and says "Don't cry.". Colby walks over to us , says "Hey why  aren't you in line love?" then looks at me. My face is tear stained, and I reply with my voice shaky "We don't have tickets." He motions for me to stand up, so I do, and he wraps me in a hug, and says "No love don't cry." as I'm crying into his shoulder. He looks at my mom, then back at me. "Can I sit?" he asked, so I scoot over. "What's your name?" he asks me, "I'm Meg."I reply. He looks at my poster and says "Girl can I Snapchat this?" , and I nod my head. "Here add yourself on Snapchat.", he says and hands me his phone. I add myself, hand him back his phone, and he looks at me, with sad eyes. He then looks at my mom, and asks her "Why don't ya'll have tickets?". She looks at him and says "It was sold out." "This is all I've wanted for 3 years.", I added. "I know it's hard."he says, hugging me again. He looks down at the ground, and notices my cane, and looks at me, and smiles . "All she wanted was to meet Aaron and you, you guys make her happy.", my mom told him. "I get anxious a lot, and when I have panic attacks watching magcon videos or listening to Aaron's song helps me calm down." I added. Colby looked at me, and hugged me. "Wait I have an idea." he states. "Go on." I look at him. "I'll give you guys 2 VIP tickets on me." At that point I started crying again , "Thank you so much ." I said through my tears, he hugged me after that. "She's been through a lot of struggles." my mom told him. "Yeah, I have a disability called ceberal palsy, so it's hard for me to walk long distances, so that's why I use a cane." I told him. "Also when I was a baby I was really sick, and I stopped breathing 3 times, thankfully they could bring me back ." I told him. "You're a trooper." he told me, and wiped his own tears . He hugged me, again. "I'm so nervous to meet Aaron." I told him. "Don't be, just be yourself," he advised me. "I have a fanpage for him on instagram, and I'm nervous because he'll know who I am." He looked at me and said " He'll love you trust me." I smiled at him. "Oh and I have a present for you." I told him . I took a beanie out of my bag with 2 envelopes in it. He looked at the beanie , which had his initials on it, and hugged me. He took the envelopes out. "What are these?" he asked. "I wrote a song for you and a letter." I replied. Thank you so much." he said and smiled. "What's your Aaron account , I'll text him and tell him you're here." he asked. "It's @aaronsvans_." I replied. He took out his phone then sent a text to Aaron that said "A girl named Meg that runs a fanpage for you on instagram is here, and her account is @aaronsvans_ ." He read it to me and I freaked out. Aaron replied 2 seconds later saying "Oh my god I know that account . ". He showed it to me, and the water works started up again. "For meet and greet you're in group E ." Colby  tells me. I hug him again. "Can we get a picture ?" I ask him . " Of course." he says and interlocks our hands. My mom takes the picture and then he's still holding my hand. "Meet me by the merch table after the show, so we can talk." he says and smiles at me. His phone dings and he reads the text. "Aaron wants to know if you want to go on stage and sing with him, during his performance? ". I start shaking , and he hugs me. "Say yes she would love to." I tell him. He texts Aaron back and I'm still shaking. He hugs me, and hugs my mom. "I'll see you after the show,. Bye love." he tells me, then he hugged me again.