Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Open-practice

The first thing I did as my alarm woke me up is put it down on silent as I put myself back into sleep for five more minutes but the thing that wakes me up and hurriedly stand up from lying in bed was I couldn't get to do my homework. I panicked because I forget about it last night thinking so much about how getting Reddy step in our home and that blew my brain regards on my homework and I'm freaking out!

I get to take a shower for just five minutes and wear clothes for just another five minutes but I think I'm preparing so slow that the time were catching up on me and the school were coming soon but I'm still not done yet and I honestly think I prepared myself for thirty minutes. I picked up my things and headed to kitchen for my breakfast.

I give my parents some papers that needed their signature and I reminded them not to read it anymore because it was just some school's policy we need to follow. When I got sit up on chair, I heard a honk.

"Oh, that's early!" I grunted, "I didn't even get to have my breakfast!"

"Oh, you can bring some sandwich while on the way." Mom said.

I shook my head, "no, Mom, I think I'll get something there at school. It's free anyway."

"Okay." Mom said. "Just a reminder that you don't need to prepped yourself for an hour, okay?"

I nodded thinking that, "okay... will do!" I wave at them and leave the house and headed to the school bus. I sit at front row and while we're on the way, that's when I remember that I forget to get the papers I have my parents to signed up! I asked the driver if we could spin back but he couldn't because he's on a schedule and he doesn't want to do a violation for that. I also said that he could dropped me off but he didn't 'cause he said so. I leaned my back on the seat and took a deep sighed because on the second day, I feel so waste and hopeless.

When the school bus reached Savvy, and the perks of seating in the front seat get to exit first off of the bus. I met pee shooter while heading towards the entrance and he obviously notice my mood and I don't even like to talked about but he's persistent that when we get to our room, he's still asking what happened on me.

"No, nothing, there were never so much going on right now. I can tell you that."

"You can tell that, but I can see what you can't tell." Aniya pa. "So, spill it out. No one's gonna be interested listening to your morning story but me, okay."

I glared at him but he's smirking on me and I don't like it. "There's nothing to tell." I said, keep ignoring his presence.

"You can't ignore me all day, Abby." He said, "so its' either you tell me or you will, if any case of it, I can help."

When he said it, I looked at with a brightest idea I've come in my brain. "Would you?"

"Helping you?" he nodded, "yeah, ofcourse, but murdering someone isn't something I couldn't do."

I chuckles, "that's not it, pee shooter. I'm gonna tell you later."

Ilang saglit lang din naman ay dumating na ang professor namin and I get so afraid that they will make the papers passed 'cause I don't have them. I thought everything is gonna be okay because the professor seems to forget that we needed to pass something but there's a kill joy student who get to raised his hands and talked about it. The professor remembered it and told to passed the papers to him and I couldn't be more comfortable because I'm doing nothing.