When it all started.

Don't get me wrong everyone loves those good love story's I mean who wouldn't love the Notebook, a walk to remember,endless love or Titanic? But why not shoot for a realistic 100% true love story you know with the 100% truth not made up but a real one. Well that's what I'm here to wright about..a love story between a girl and a boy. The names have been changed in this story but only for a good cause.

Sarah's Pov.

It all started in June summer 2013

I was just one of those normal teenage girls trying to figure my self out. I wasn't insecure or worried because I took everyday as a new page and didn't let the future scare me. I've never been in love but I wonder what it feels like.

I would soon learn all in good time.

My phone rang and my friend Eliza was calling I casually answered. "Hello?"

"Hey Sarah let's go down to the pool today."

I really wasn't feeling up to it but I went because it would give me something to do. I met up with Eliza and she pointed and said " there's Conner and Jacob." Eliza had liked Conner for ever now...he was 15 and she wasn't even 13. All I know is she really liked him. I actually thought one of his brothers jacob was cute. Jacob had black hair tan skin and brown eyes. He was like an inch shorter than me but it really didn't matter. I decided to get into the pool and they actually walked over. Eliza was shy around them and they talked to me. I was talking with jacob and he was kinda cool, and so was Conner. Conner was about 5'6 black hair tan skin and brown eyes. Very attractive as well. Eliza was flirting with him it was kind of noticeable but sweet. She was my best friend and I wouldn't ever disagree with who she likes. Time went on and there were more days were we all hung out. I started liking Jacob conners younger brother who was 13. He was very very sweet and shy I must say. And on a Tuesday July 16th asked me out. I said yes. It felt right and wrong but I didn't know why..but that weekend me and my best friend Ali and Eliza were going to the festival that happend every year in July. And Conner and jacob and his family were going. We got there and it met up with jacob. The thing about there family is they can't date till there 16.-. So we had to hide it...the night was perfect but I kept finding myself walking towards Conner that night.. We laughed a lot and talked a lot..and then jacob kissed me...summer was coming to an end and me and Conner became like best friends when summer was at it's end. We got eachothers # and called eachother every night and sometimes skyped..he really was the best friend I thought I could never have but he was also dating my best friend Ali and I had no problem with that what so ever. For the weird reason I talked to Conner more than jacob and Conner talked to me more than Ali. 3 months later in October me and jacob broke up..and after Conner and Ali did because Ali fell for someone else...me and Conner just remained single Pringles from what we called eacother. We were still as close as toast talked everyday and every night. But one day Conner told me he started falling in love with me. I told him I felt the same way but then he said I'm just kidding haha omg I'm so sorry.... And then I played it off by saying dude I was just playing along I knew you were kidding too.! But then he said something very seriously and I knew he wasn't playing around.. " I do have feelings for you though Sarah."

And it made me happy... I told him I did too because I did...he was my best friend I knew him from the back off my hand just like he knew me. That night we talked about maybe dating but then we realized wait your my best friends ex and your my brothers ex...now what? Well I told me best friend and she said she was okay with it..but then she said she wasn't she was all on and off about it..and Conner said he wasn't even gonna tell his brother...well it was now late November and me and Conner wanted to date again...but a few days later he said he couldn't he didn't want to hurt his brother..that night I was heart broken..I cried and cried and cried. I mean just hearing that from someone you truly care about just rips a piece of you out. me and Connor still remained best friends. We still talked every night...but in the last week of November I was sitting in the bathroom at 1 am on the phone with Conner and he said "so when are you gonna start dating again?" I told him when I start high school soon. The line was quiet. I asked him the same question and he said " Sarah do we still have a chance together...the day I told you I couldn't do that to my brother I just sat there and realized what I did and asked my self what did I just do.." I remained quiet..then finally I spoke " of course we have a chance I just don't want to be hurt..I can't be it hurt when you told me we couldn't work at first.." Conner promised me he wouldn't ever hurt me..

A few weeks later Sunday December 8th 2013.

I walked up the stairs In my school after church its where I was meeting Conner. He was there he walked close to me pulled me close and said " Sarah will you please go out with me. "Of course I said." And then he kissed me very passionately and looked into my eyes and smiled then kissed me even more. His hands were on my hips and my arms were around his neck. He told me he loved me and had fell in love me a while ago. I told him I loved him too because I did. I wasn't nervous around him. I could tell him anything I could be myself.. But most of all we could be us together.