Vic Fuentes Imagine (Chlover)

So this is not really a one-shot but rather an imagine and that's where the reader is the main character so you read it as yourself. (y/n) is where you insert your own name. And band means lead singer right? Cuz this is with Vic Fuentes lead singer of Pierce the Veil. Enjoy I guess. -Chlover

TRIGGER WARNING: self-harm, self-hatred, a very crappy description of blood & cussing. Don't like? Don't read. Victor Vincent Fuentes, lead singer of the band Pierce the Veil, unfortunately doesn't even know I exist and painfully don't belong to me. I just like playing with his image. Notes at bottom.

//

The cold metal bites into your wrist. The skin slits open and blood clots up. The razor stings as you finish that line and position the blade for another. The cold metal bites into your skin again.

And it feels fantastic.

Because just for a moment, just for one little moment, you can forget about the rest of the word. You can forget about the inside pain and focus on making outside pain.

In fact, you can forget about the world so much that you don't hear the keys jingling in the front door's lock. You don't hear it swing open and your name being called. You don't hear anything until a sharp rap at the bathroom door jolts you.

"(y/n)?" A voice calls. And shit. Of all the people to come home it had to be your boyfriend. Mr. Vic Funetes himself, the little piece of shit. Couldn't he just let you alone with your blades for 5 fucking minutes?

You dig the heel of your palm into your eyes to try and clear the tears as he calls for you again. "(y/n), babe, you okay?"

You can't answer. God-dammit your throat is too clogged with tears to answer.

As you began gasping for air, you hear his fist slam into the door. "(y/n) what's wrong? Open the door."

When no replay comes from you still, you sense Vic panic. "If you don't open this door right now (y/n) I will kick it down," He threatens.

You reach for the door, but suddenly your arm feels heavy. Dammit, you promised yourself it wouldn't get this bad. You let you arm drop and barley hear the door being splintered open. A cry of despair falls though the room as you think hazily Whoa. When did Vic get so strong?

Unconsciousness pokes your nose. The floor feels really soft strangely and the arms around you feel much too harsh. Fingers probe at your wrist trying to staunch the crimson flow from your tattered wrist. As a face swims in your vision, you smile because senselessness had finally gotten hold of you and drug you under.

\\

The sound of a steady annoying beep awakes you. As you open your eyes you want to hiss. Everything is too bright and too loud and confusing.

Your eyes dart around as you try to piece things together. As you spot the bandages around your wrists everything comes back to you in a heart stopping tidal wave. If you hadn't had morphine (because you knew that was the feeling of peace; you'd been here before) pumping through your veins, you would have undoubtably thrashed.

The blades. The blood. The pain. The fear. The release.

And something else.

A soft grunting noise to your left makes you turn your head. And there was the missing piece.

Vic had dumped himself into the crappy chair by your bed. His eyes pealed open and upon seeing yours he was wide awake in a heart beat. He pulled his chair forward and grabbed your hand like it was a lifeline. "Oh God (y/n)." He whispered. "Oh my God, your okay."

"Of course I'm okay," you almost want to snap. "Where am I?"

"Hospital," he says pulling your hand up to his mouth and pressing his lips into it. Your fingers feel wet and you have to swallow back your tears against feeling his. "You remember what happened?" He asks.

"Vaguely," you say, not exactly wanting to explain anything at the moment.

Vic breathed against your fingers. "You nicked a vein, (y/n). The ulnar artery, the doctors said. They didn't know if you were going to make it past all the blood loss."

You nod and bite your lip, feeling what could be described as guilt sweeping through your body.

"Why?" Vic whispered, refusing to release your hand from its hold against his lips. "Please, I know you don't want to, but please, please. Tell me why you would do this to yourself."

You shake your head. "I can't," you choke.

Vic kisses your fingers. "Yes you can," he soothes.

You close your eyes. "Because I'm a burden to everyone," you began. "I was a disappointment to my family. I let down my friends countless times. The band hates me because I've stolen you from them."

Vic starts to protest but you continue. "I'm a selfish, worthless, stupid, fat, unstable, piece of crap who doesn't deserve you, or my friends, or my family, or my life..." Your eyes burn and your throat feels hot as you finally realize why you hate yourself so much. A few tears slip out of your eyes without permission.

Vic leans forward and slowly whips them away. "Silly girl," he says, kissing the inside if your hand. "You deserve more than me. You deserve better than your friends, family, and my silly band. Look at me."

You gaze as him in pain.

"Listen to me, (y/n). You are the most selfless, intelligent, beautiful, clever, perfect, human being I have ever known. I am lucky. Oh God I am so lucky to have you."

He runs his thumbs along your bandaged wrists. "As my petty song would put it, 'I still think you're beautiful. And I don't ever want to lose my best friend.' Who also happens to be my girlfriend."

You smile tearily at him.

He brings your forearm to his mouth and presses his lips into one arm over the bandages and then the other. "Please. Please. Please. Promise me you'll never do this to yourself again, (y/n). I'd don't know what I'd do without you."

You nod slowly, feeling tired again. "I promise, Vic. I promise."

Vic smiles at you and as you slip back into sleep, he holds your hand and whispers. "I will always love you."

//

The top clearly said "Don't like, don't read."

But here are my thoughts and emotions as of right now *bows*

So um there it is. I got it off my chest.

Breath it in. Wait don't, its probably poison.

Stay in there. ily.

-Chlover

Song(s): A Match into Water - Pierce the Veil

The Sadness Will Never End - Bring Me the Horizon