Spin the bottle (crycest) one shot

This is a group crycest of spin the bottle pairings are

madxcry virusxanti and sanityxinsanity.

~Mad

We were all getting really bored till virus suggested to play spin the bottle.We all agreed to play out of pure boredom.Virus and Insanity wanted to talk to me in private getting a confused glance from me but they just smirked.They led me to my room sence me and Cry share a house.''Mad we know you have a crush on Cry and we have a crush on sanity and anti so how about we rig the game?'' Virus said smirking.I blushed yeah I had a crush on Cry but I never figured out how to tell him.''How are we gonna rig it though?'' Insanity pulled out a bottle with a remote control ''this is a electronic bottle that is going to be controlled by you.'' I was givin the remote and smirked this is going to be fun. ''Thanks you guys.'' We went back to the living room to see them in a half circle talking. Time to get started

~Virus

I was going first when I spun I looked toward mad and he shifted the remote in his hoodie making it stop on anti.I smiled and looked up at him.

~Anti

When I saw the bottle stop on me I was blushing like crazy.Virus stood up pulled me out of the circle and kissed me.I had a thing for virus so this was a perfect excuse to kiss him.When i kissed back he turned it into a make out session.

~Insanity

I smiled as I saw Virus and Anti making out.It was now my turned I looked at Sanity and Cry they were blushing like crazy with wide eyes.Sanity was looking so adorable with that blush on.I spuned the bottle watching mad.He smirked at me and stoped the bottle on Sanity.

~Sanity

I stared wide eyes at Insanity.When he came over to me he pulled me away from Cry and pushed me against the wall kissing me.I loved insanity but I was afraid of rejection.But the way he was kissing me seemed like he wanted to do this as bad as me.I started kissing back feeling him smile a true smile against my lips.

~Cry

I looked up at Mad it was just him and me.''Well Cry its just you and me so I guess I get you'' he smirked and chuckled as my eyes get wider and blush even more.Mad crawed up to me pinning me to the ground.And kissing me deeply.I smiled and kissed him back.Who thought this was going to happen we were all kissing our secret loves.Me Anti and Sanity knew somthing was up when Virus wanted to play spin the bottle and him and Insanity had to talk to Mad.But right now I dont care I got Mad.That night everyone had a boyfriend couse everyone amited their feelings for the other.We were now watching a movie curled up with each other agreeing that tonight was the best night ever.

One shot done!!!

~insanity out!!