waking up

ok you guys i am sorry for deleting the recent chapters but honestly they sucked and now they will have more detail so im sorry for confusing you guys but here you go

It was cold,wet when I finally became conscious again. I felt around for my phone because I didnt feel like opening my eyes yet. As I was feeling around I cut my hand on something. It stung like a bitch. I need to stop putting things on my floor that dont need to be there. Wait a secong my floor doesnt have sharp objects on it. I jolted up into a sitting position and looked aound. Why the hell am i outside? Whats going on? I took another look around and noticed there was a group of kids under the streetlamp, and another group on my front lawn. I stood up and started walking to the group on my lawn because obviosly they were closer, so anyways as I was heading that way i tripped. I turned to see what I had tripped  on and there sat my parents with their eyes closed.So I did teh only rational thing and screamed bloody murder and stumbled back away with tears in my eyes. I was staring and silently crying when I saw their chest moving up and down I sighed relived that they  were still alive.I got up and brushed the dirt off of my pants. I walked over to my parents and kneeled down and started shaking them gently asking them to wake up. When I got no reply I started crying and shaking them violently saying what about the baby you have to wake up for the baby. Mom dont leave me I need you.

"They arent going to wake up so give up and go to the rest of the kids." a mysteriously familar guy said.

"Why should I listen to you? you arent the boss of me so fuck off!" i shouted.

"Michael,Sam take her to the group of kids!" he growled. Wait growled is he a dog?haha a little chaweenie.hahaha

All of a sudden two guys with humongous arms came and picked me up walked me over to the group of kids under the streetlamp and threw me into the group. As they were walking away i called out"LAY OFF THE STEROIDS!!!!!" They laughed as they walked away. Weirdo i thought. I stood up and brushed my pants off once more as I looked up I realized everyone was staring at me. I scanned the group when I spotted Elsa. I took off running at her and when I got to her I tackled her to the ground. She was crying and thanking god that I was alive.

"Whats going on?" I asked

She sniffled a little before she started explaining.

"They are  taking everyone out of their houses and laying them in the street. Anyone under 18 get wake up. The adults all die. After about 10 minutes they kill the adults." she explained

As soon she said that I took off running towards my mom and dad with Elsa screaming for me to stop halfway there I heard a gun shot then another. I dropped to the floor as my tears began to fall I looked and saw my parents lifeless body laying in a pool of blood. My body began to shake as I screamed in agony. I layed in a ball on the concrete pavement crying until my vision darkened I  saw someone kneel down and picked my body up before i feel into a deep sleep.

hey guys let me know what you think of the new update thank you and sorry if its short i tried to make it longer.