DAY SEVEN | 1

Don't forget to vote and comment! You are special, to others and to me!

Date: 18 June 2018.

Bad Boys.
Good Lips.

It was clear like crystal water. 

Either Cody was straight. Or, he's making fun of him. 

Both Cody and the girl were laughing wholeheartedly. 

It pains Xavier when he saw both laughing. 

But his heart stopped when he saw Cody looking at his direction. Was he looking at him or behind him? Was he mocking him? 

Xavier wondered if, Cody read the letters he send to him? Or without even sparing a glance at them, threw them in the dustbins? 

Xavier had enough. Either they declared their feelings or separate and choose their own way.

He was not going to be treated like a trash bag. Not anymore. 
He is not going to let anyone toy with his feelings anymore.

The first thing he did, was to ran to his room, took his bag and packed a few clothes and shoes into it. Grabbing five books, he threw them into the bag, along with a few basic toiletries. Closing the bag, he ran downstairs, closed the door and got inside his car. Without even throwing a glance at Cody's house, Xavier drove away.

His aim was to reach to Castle Combe. A small village in England, where his grandmother resides. 

PRESENT

Tears flowed freely on Xavier's cheeks. His eyes were puffy from crying. The music changed from BURN IT DOWN to SHADOW OF THE DAY. Xavier smiled. The only band that could save him, was Linkin Park. Glancing at his Nixon watch, he realised that he has more four hours left, until he reach Castle Combe. It was a duration of 4 hours and 36 minutes, from Manchester to Castle Combe. 36 minutes is now over.

Catching sight of a florist boutique, Xavier parked his car in front of the boutique, and made his way inside. He bought a huge bouquet of red roses and made his way back to his car.

The green lilies didn't go unseen.

After four hours, Xavier could see the sight of the small village, Castle Combe. He drove slowly and carefully. It's been years since he came here. He barely remember the house of his grandma, since all houses are the same. Except, for his grandmother. They were decorated with flowers.
Xavier smiled when he saw the house that he has been looking for almost, ten minutes. 

He was having difficulty in parking the car, since there were not enough space to park it on the road. Feeling annoyed, he parked the car in front of the house- half of the car was parked on the road. Anyway, it was castle Combe-- not many people travel by car when coming to this village.
He was safe-- at least.

Instantly, a middle-age woman opened the front door. The smell of fresh baked cinnamon buns replaced the fresh air. 

"Grandma!" A jolly Xavier shouted like a little kid. His grandmother is his everything. She took care of him when his parents ignored him.

"Why does it look like I have to kill someone, Xavy?" Diana, Xavier's grandmother,  replied. 

"Huh--?" A confused Xavier asked. Diana may be sixty years old. But, she was enough intelligent to know when someone is lying and is an expert at observing people; and their body language.

"You've been crying hm--- am I right?" 

D O N ' T F O R G E T T O V O T E , C O M M E N T

A N D S H A R E