Last Day Of School

"Alison it's time to get up! It's your last day if school in New York!" My mom said. I got up and took a shower. Since it was May it was pretty warm out. I picked out shorts with one of my softball t-shirts. I bushed my teeth then went downstairs. It was 7:15am so I still had 5 minutes until the bus came. "I hope your last day of school will be great honey!" My mom said. "Sure mom". I was still pretty upset because I have lived in Buffalo all of my life and now I'm leaving. I'm leaving my school, my friends, and my softball team. I heard the bus so I grabbed a granola bar and left "bye mom"! I got on the bus and sat next to my friend Alyssa. "I can't believe today is your last day" Alyssa said with tears in her eyes. "Alyssa please don't cry". "Ok I won't lets make sure today is amazing just for you" Alyssa said. "Ok". When we got to school everybody was coming up to me saying how much they are going to miss me. Even the teachers were. When it was time for lunch my friends Alyssa, Madison, Monique, and Rachel were already sitting down. "I'm going to miss you so much" Madison said. "Alison you are leaving here with all of these dorks" Monique said talking about Madison, Alyssa, and Rachel. We all laughed. "Don't worry guys I will text and FaceTime you all the time" I said. We talked so much about me moving we didn't even eat our lunches.

The day went by really fast. When I got home I started packing all of my clothes into suitcases. I already had everything else packed except my clothes and my bed.

After I finished packing I ate dinner and then went to bed because I had to wake up at 5:00am tomorrow for the plane flight.