First day of school

Many may wonder, what kind of companion does the Ace Of The Generation Of Miracles have? A cat? Nah too sappy. Dog? Well....too slimy -and sooo not cool in Aomine's opinion- , birds? Too chirpy, WILL be annoying in his opinion. bugs? Too easy too catch, plus he did not want his parents to step on it AGAIN, too agonizing considering the fact that his mom stepped on his PRECIOUS RARE INSECT that that women herself promised to NOT hurt it.

Well THAT all happened when he was 5 anyways and the trauma was too gruesome now that he realized.

But he got a pet...no or he should say, a partner, that creature...when he first met it it was when he was walking on the streets with his parents around....6-7 years old then? He didn't know but all he knew that that animal had captivated his mind at no matter the age.

It had dark blue fur, blood stains all over its body like water drenched during the rainy season, one of its leg seem to be fractured, but what was most interesting about the creature was that...

It was conscious.

With beautiful emerald eyes that looks to kill your soul, feasting on your mind, who would hurt this majastic creature?!

Yes. Aomine Daiki, at 6 had officially known about the hunters and was pissed off despite the age he had now. After all, no creature deserved this pitiful treatment! Much less this one!

His parents seem to agree with him as his dad carried the wounded creature to a nearby hospital via car while his mother DRAGGED him into the cat and droved to a nearby hospital,of a vet as majority love to say.

----------------------------------------------

6 years later...

'Growl' a booming sound came from the once blooded creature as it slowly woke up, rubbing its eyes with its sharp 'claws', it combed down it's seemly messy stick out fur before jumping on the Ace's bed, looking at his current partner with distaste.

Aomine was lieing down in a way that looked like a 5-year old kid sleeping in the snow while doing the 'star' or worse, you could see his belly button right below his messed up white shirt that he wore for practically anything.

Hands and legs were flinging and the annoyed creature could hear its partner mumble from what seem like 'this is fun' apparently he thought that this situation was fun.

Well the creature thought otherwise.

It adjusted itself and pounced on the said lazy guy and literally chocked his stomach.

"Mhh..HUFF"

With a final push -literally- the lazy guy woke up...angrily that is.

And tumbled on the floor. Naturally.

"Bluko! How many times do I have to tell you to wake me up gently next time?!"

'Till the day you die!' The enraged blue creature growled at him.

Wondering why the snappy creature was frustrated at him he looked at the alarm clock and realized...he just woke up late..for the mammal's breakfast.

"Sorry!" Immediately apologizing won't help anything but at least it helped the mammal's mood for a while.

Said creature simply huffed and walked along with the Ace and they went to the kitchen.

----------------------------------------------

"Bye!" The blue haired partner shouted to the creature, running to school in hopes that his first day of school will be successful -and that they open courts in the morning-

The creature watched the once little kid that was slightly taller than it, but now ?

It was the opposite.

Now the kid had an opportunity, a life ahead of him and all it can do was to support him from the watch lines.

It looked at the empty spacing and after a while, went back to the dazed filled home.

----------------------------------------------