Typical day of Teiko

The creature growled a so-called whine, boredom conquered it and he pranced to its own basketball that it's owner gave it on its 7th birthday, snapping the ball with its jaws, the blue furred creature proceeded to open the door by jumping.

The wolf received many 'hello' and 'hi' from the neighborhood, other people might get frightened by a fierce looking wolf casually walking with a small cart holding the basketball but the neighbors know who Bluko is, and naturally they greeted the walking creature like it was a human.

After reaching the basketball court it begun to toss the ball into the ring, by balancing the ball, it 'stand' abruptly and cause the ball to be tossed to the ring with a perfect three-score on the wolf.

It proceeded to run the ball by using its snout to bounce the ball, tossing it easily into the hoop.

After a while of playing solo, it decided to prehaps jog around the park that was situated near its home.

Speaking of that it wondered what it's idiotic owner was doing.

----------------------------------------------

"ACHOO!"

"Are you alright Aomine?"

"Probably that stupid wolf mocking me again"

"Wolf?"

Majority of the people who were practicing at the first string turned their nosy heads to him. (A/N: to aomine not kuroko...sry guys)

"What?" The oh-so innocent Ace asked impatiently.

"You're not suppose to have a wolf as a pet Aomine" so much for the obvious thing.

"Wolfs are considered dogs so why not?!"

"Wolfs are aggressive unlike dogs that are cute"

"Wolfs can be cute too! Wait what?!"

He was surprised NOT because of him saying cute, but because that tetsu has actually said cute...with PUPPY EYES ON TOP OF THAT!

"S..so cute!!" He thought to himself, of course he wouldn't dare say it in front of the person who was a fan of puppies, especially not in front of satsuki.

----------------------------------------------

"You could have told me if you want to come here ya know?"

The wolf only sighed, seeing the pinkeye stare at it as if it did the wrong thing.

What? It's partner said that it could enter the pinkgirl's house anytime!

Despite that the annoying pet of the human named Momoi slithered at it, hissing along the way.

"Calm down now little rope "

"ROPE?!" The snake hissed, agitated, it increases it's size by sucking air to itself, making it look like a oversized balloon with a long tail.

"Hah-hahahaa!! You look like a hammer! A round one!" The wolf howled in laughter, seemly 'wise' impression has been broken by the laughter enjoyed by the dark blue thing.

"YOU IMCILE SPECIES!" The pink 'rope' chased the wolf all over the living room of its owner.

"Cough..cough hahahahahaaaa!!"

"STOP LAUGHING!"

"But...BUT! AHAHAAAAA" the snake is gonna kill it.

"IM GONNA STRANGLE YOU!"

Yup.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry for the late post =.=;; been busy with school work...

Anyways I most probably not going to post another one until like who-knows..............

And what do you guys think the other GoM -murasakibara and AHEM- should have as a pet? And of course kagami and tatsuya~~~~

And a lot of people...I've already decided on takao~~