Car Crash

Eleanor's (P.O.V)

I was driving to Emily's school to pick her up when just then everything went black. Then it turned into a bright light, right then I knew my time was up.

Emily's (P.O.V)

My mummy was late to pick me up from school when I saw my uncle (that I rarely see cause he's always working and stuff) he told me we had to go to the hospital cause mummy was in a car accident. I felt a warm tear come down my eyes. Then I started to cry really hard. I was scared she wasn't gonna make it. When we got to the hospital we stayed in the waiting room for about a hour then the doctor came out. "Family of Eleanor Calder?" He asked my uncle and I went up to him and asked him if she's gonna be okay. He said "I'm sorry but she didn't make it we tried out best. It was a drunk driver that caused the accident I'm so sorry for your loss". Right then it started to burst out into tears so many questions went threw my head "where am I gonna stay then" was the only thing that could come out of my mouth at that moment. My uncle said "let's get over to my house and I'll see what's gonna happen"

Uncles (P.O.V)

I really was heart broken my little sister had just died cause of a stupid drunk driver, but I knew I had to be strong and not show my tears in front of Emily. I honestly didn't know where she would go. I can't take her in and watch her cause I'm to busy with work and stuff I don't have time to watch a child. I certainly was not going to tell her that her father was Louis Tomlinson from the boy band One Direction. Eleanor never wanted her to know so we all kept it a secret. She rarely asks about her father so we had no trouble keeping the secret. I can't leave her with my mum cause she's in the hospital very sick and my dad had died. So I knew I had to send Emily to a orphanage. I truly didn't want to send her there but I had to.