0.2

*Calum's P.O.V*

I walk out the change rooms and head towards my car. I was too focused on my phone to see where I was going, and I walked into a 10.

Holy fuck she's hot.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" She rambled,

"No, no it's okay." I say.

*Madeline's P.O.V.*

So I just walked into Calum Hood like no big deal?

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" I say quickly

"No, no it's okay, " He said giving me a quick smile, "I'm Calum, Calum Hood"

"I know," I laugh, "I'm Madeline"

"you watch the game huh?" he said raising his eyebrow.

"yeah you tend to sweat a lot." I giggled.

"oh babe, you haven't seen me sweat," Calum said with his infamous smirk.

And with that, my cheeks turned red.

"So, do you want to go to the Emporium tonight." he asks stepping closer to me.

"Uhhhh sure."

"Meet me in front of the Italian resturant just around the corner from here at 7." he says. 

I nod and we quickly exchanged our goodbyes, and we headed in seperate directions.

*

I wasn't going to go alone, who knows what will happen tonight. I call my friend Emma to give her the heads up that we are going clubbing tonight, no matter what she says.

"I don't see why you suddenly want to go clubbing." Emma states.

"I just do okay." I didn't want to tell her the events of today over the phone.

"Fine, but you need to buy me a drink."

After agreeing to buying her a drink, I told her it's best if she comes over now to get ready and we exchanged goodbyes.

I take a quick shower, allowing my hair to dry before we leave. As soon as I step out of the shower, I hear a knock at the door. I quickly wrap a towel around my body and go to open the door.

"Maddy! Put some clothes on! Oh my god!" Emma exclaims,

"Oh I'm incredibly sorry, I almost forgot that this is my apartment." I say walking into my closet getting my underwear and going back into the bathroom.

"I don't see why I had to be here so early."

"Because it has been an interesting day."

"Maddy, I already know Everton won, I don't want to hear anything about it."

"Fine, then I won't explain how I'm going with Calum Hood."

"Wait what? The Calum Hood?!"

"Yes, how many Calum Hoods do you know?"

"So how did this whole thing happen?"

"Honestly, I don't know," I say walking out the bathroom wrapping my robe around me, "we just walked into each other and yeah."

"He so wants a fuck Maddy!"

"Alright Em, don't jump to conclusions. You've said that with every guy I met."

"Just saying! You're hot, who wouldn't want to fuck you?"

"Um, you."

"Obviously, I'm not a lesbian." Emma stated.

Emma and I continued to gossip, with Emma continuously making claims that "I will get the Hood D multiple times tonight"  which isn't idealy the best thing to get from someone you just met.

It was roughly 5pm when Emma and I decided it would be best if we got ready now. Emma rummages through my wardrobe to find a dress. It's no surprise really, we always borrow clothes from each other, it's what we do.

By the time we finish getting dressed, doing our hair and our makeup, and whatnot, it was 6.20 in the evening.

"C'mon Emma, we need to go meet Calum"

I choked on ice tea while writing this, so blame my near death experience for the terrible chapter. 

yes im back from my holiday and my school got closed down this whole week bc they found asbestos lmao GOD IS REAL

okay bye