Meeting Blue Eyes

I read my schedule.

AP U.S. History

AP Language and Composition

AP Digital Media

Physics

Advanced Algebra

Gym

Drama

I was actually happy with my schedule. I loved every single one of those classes, except History of course. I never liked history, it was always boring. I looked over at Dev's schedule and we had Digital Media and Drama together. Figures! I snort. He questionably looks at me, and I just telepathically tell him its nothing. Perks of being a twin.

I make my way into the History class and walk straight to the back. In class I usually sit in the middle, but for History I make an exception.

"Well hello class, I'm Mr. Bony and I'm happy to see your bright faces," enthusiastically chirps the teacher, who ironically looks like a body builder. Mr. Bony my ass. I snort.

Everyone turns to look at me. Uughh! I should really work on my uncontrollable snorts.

"Is there a problems Ms. ......." Bony starts

"Mercer ... and no there's no problem sir."

"Well then, class we will now be pairing  up for the first assignment of the year. You are to create a game focusing on the first four standards for the year. Your groups are as follows:

Tamela and Tony

Joshua and Jasmine

Christie and Colton

.

.

.

.

.

Damia and Austin."

Austin? Who the hell is Austin?

"You may now converse with your partner for the duration of class," says Bony.

If I knew who my partner was I would happily converse with him.

Tap. Tap. Tap

I turn around to the sexiest blue eyes ever. Oh my gosh, did I just say sexiest? Who is this boy and what the hell has he done to the old saint version of me. He is moving his lips, which means he is obviously talking, but all I can think about is how soft and luscious his lips look. They are plump and look like they know how to move. Gosh! I wish they were on mine now! I make my eyes up to examine his entire face. The strong jawline, light stubble, and of course those drop dead eyes make him a GOD in boy land. I was so focused on ogling I didn't even notice he asked me a question.

Of course the only thing that came out my mouth was, "huh?" I could feel my

cheeks heating up.

"So you're the famous Damia?  I've seen your movies, you can act. Anyways, I'm Austin and your partner. I already stated you can do the work and I'll just throw my name on it at the end. You would have heard me if you weren't so busy ogling me," he bragged in his sexy deep voice. I was caught, but when I finally soaked in his words, I was furious.

"WHAT. THE. FUCK!? I was definitely not ogling you. You are nothing to look at! As for the work, you will be doing half of it just as I planned. If you don't I promise you will get an F in this class you ARROGANT, IDIOTIC BASTARD!" I whisper yell to him. Just as I finish the bell rings, and I quickly gather my stuff. As I am almost out the room I remember he gave me a compliment and I didn't say thank you. How rude of me. I turn around and yell, "Oh and thanks for the compliment!" at a half-amused, half-shocked Austin. Then I stalk right out of the classroom into a handsome young fella. He is by far attractive. Not as attractive as Austin though. Wait. WTF! Why am I thinking about that jackass?

"Excuse me, Damia" he says shyly.

"No. It's fine. I should have been watching where I was going. What's your name?"

"Jack."

"Well hi Jack. It was nice meeting you, I should be leaving now."

"Yeah me too but hey Mia if you need ANYTHING, I am here to help," he says with a genuine smile before he walks off.

Well it seems this day is actually getting better. Hopefully it is after the whole Megan situation. Not to mention Mr. Arrogant Austin. Well rest of the day, here I come!