Mean

Blake-

Going through the clothes in my closet I listened to the third message my mother left me. She had seen me on a magazine with Harry, One Direction, and Harry again. Of course she wasn't happy, but when was she ever? I didn't want to listen to it any longer so I threw my phone down on my bed.

Pulling on a pair of ripped capris, I grabbed a plain grey t-shirt, and my white keds. My curls were already pulled into a messy bun, all I had to do was grab my bag. I needed to go to the market, but I was feeling pretty lazy so I didn't bother with makeup. Today was Saturday so I didn't have to worry about classes, but I still had some work left to do.

"Hello, how are you today sweetie?" The sweet old woman who always stands at the counter greeted me.

"I'm good, how are you?" I asked stopping to grab a basket.

"Very good, thank you." I nodded walking past to get on with my shopping. I had a list in one hand and my phone in the other as mom rang again. Shoving it into my pocket I ignored the vibrating iPhone.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" I ended up knocking into someone, trying to reach the top shelf. Looking up I realized it was Harry and I wished that I could disappear.

"Blake, hey, how are you?" I looked up smiling slightly.

"I'm good....how are you?" I asked looking behind him to see Liam. He had his back turned to us, but I wish he would turn around.

"I'm good. Listen we've been meaning to invite you to Liam's birthday bash." He mentioned and I smiled nodding.

"Well how could I miss Liam's birthday, I think it'd be a sin." He laughed looking behind him to Liam.

"Oi, Liam!" Liam snapped around to Harry and then smiled seeing me.

"Blake! Hey, how are you?" He asked walking up and pulling me into a hug.

"I'm good. Harry was just telling me about your birthday bash?" He nodded.

"Yeah I've been meaning to have Harry call you and invite you, he's the only one who has your number." I pulled my phone out, unlocking it, and handing it to Liam.

"Not anymore. But yeah I'd love to come." He smiled, that full on smile where his eyes crinkle.

"Here you go." He handed me my phone back and looked between me and Harry. "Okay I'm gonna go get the rest of the stuff Haz." Harry nodded not looking away from me. For some reason I blushed under his stare and turned away. Before he could say anything my phone vibrated again and I pulled it out of my pocket.

"Hello?" I finally answered tired of my phone constantly buzzing.

"Why haven't you answered any of my calls?!" My mom snapped and I winced at her harsh tone.

"I was driving and now I'm at the market. What do you need?" I asked giving Harry a sheepish look. He continued to watch me curiously and I shied away a little.

"Dylan has been coming around lately, wants me to tell him where you live. I have half a mind to tell him and fly him out. You two need to get back together, you need to stop being so selfish Blake Elizabeth."

"Do not tell him where I live!" I snapped trying to get in control of my emotions. "We are not doing this again mom, you know what happened and I'm not reliving it."

"You're such a whiny little bitch." I gasped as she spat the words like they were nothing. Tears threatened to spill over as I hung up. Setting the basket I had on the ground I shook my head.

"I'm sorry Harry, I gotta go." He looked at me eyebrows furrowed in concern.

"Blake? What's going on?" I shook him off and shouldered past him. Liam stopped me seeing my frazzled and hurt face.

"I promise I'll be at your birthday bash." He nodded kissing my head before letting me go. I cried the whole drive home and dove into my bed the second I got in. I didn't move for the rest of the day, you would think I would be used to it, but I'm not, I never am.

'You have knocked me off my feet again, got me feeling like I'm nothing...'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I'm still not feeling 100% so I uploaded another short one for you guys.

Now, I know I said that I'm writing this for me, but it would be really nice if one of y'all could comment. It takes me like thirty minutes, to an hour or so, to maybe even a day or two to write a chapter and it literally takes two seconds to comment. And I know there's not many of you, but for the few if you could comment just saying wwhat you want to see, what you think, or even if you think I'm doing something wrong, it would be greatly appreciated.

Okay, I'm done ranting now and I'll try to post another and longer one tomorrow, or well today because it's like three-something in the morning, but whatever.

Okay, thank you to those few readers I do have and sorry for the very long authors note