Chapter Two!

Chapter Two:

 "S-sorry I didn't mean to intrude." I stuttered. I sound like an idiot! What's wrong with me? Wait, he's a famous person duhh. He probably thinks I'm a freak!

 "It's alright love," he said with a smile. " but I've got to get back to our hotel, the Holiday Inn. Wanna come and meet the lads?"

 "Okay, alright." I sounded nervous.  Lalala stay calm. I can't. Fangirl fangirl fangirl! Only in my head though! AHHHHHHHH! I screamed in my head. I laughed at my own stupidity. Muhaha Directioners are gonna hate, wait I am one, never mind!

 "What's your name babe?" He smiled with his lovely braces.

 "Saddies, people call me Sade for short." Play it cool girl! That's when One Thing shot through my head. Now I'm climbin' the walls, but you don't notice at allllll! I love Niall's part! His voice melts me!

 "Cute name. I must warn you, there are lots of paps out there, so we have ta run fast, lad."  I smiled at the thought of him calling me lad. He grabbed my hand after he put on his shirt. Don't Fangirl Saddie! We ran like pumas through the mall and out to his car. I felt cool like i was dating him and he was trying to protect me, but it wasn't going to happen! Keep on dreamin'! We hopped in the car.

 "Nice car!" I looked amused.

 "Thanks babe." He smirked. 

 I blushed. I was a tomato! Tomatoe. It was showing through my tan skin. he started driving, I had no idea where he was going, but oh well as long as I'm with him! We finally pulled into Holiday Inn. We ran up through the back entrance. 

 "Hazza and I share a room." Niall said without taking a breath. 

 "Does that mean he's butt naked?" I said sounding grossed out.

 "Possibly, depends!" Niall opened the door. Harry was cuddling on the couch with a red haired girl. The first thing i thought was mmm cool aide, but then,

 "Chloe!?" bursted out of my mouth. Oppies! (Lexababe1221 has a book, go check it out! Its called Living with One Direction!) 

 "Hey, ?" She said trying to think of my name, questioning.

 "Saddie, I saw the video of you and you know, and it's not you fault." I said  sorrily.

 "Haha, thanks. We are all chill now." Chloe said happily.

 "Soo, who the Blondie Nialler?" Harry said wiggling his eyebrows.

 Niall put his arm around me, "Saddie. She walked into my dressing room by mistake. Isn't she beautiful?" 

 I blushed as he spun me around. 

 "Nice!" Chloe and Harry jinxed.

 Niall smirked and took me to the kitchen. Of course, Niall grabbed chips and stuffed his cute little face. 

 "You gonna share?" I joked. He turned bright red. "I'm kidding!" I patted his back. I heard Harry and Chloe giggle in the living room. Niall Laughed. His laugh was so cute. My moment was ruined though. Stupid phone call! It was Melissa.

 "Heeeey, Melissa!" pause. "Yeah I ran into Niall Horan at the mall." She screamed, like really loud. Ouch, my ear hurt! "Tell mom and dad I'll be with him okay? Thanks Bye!"

 "I heard the scream all the way over here!" Harry said kissing Chloe. Niall and I laughed until we couldn't breathe anymore.