Time For Shopping

Cleo's POV (unedited)

Oliver Quinn has an 8 pack!! Oh my lord! He even has a V!! So hot. First the shirt came off, then the shoes , then the socks, and now the...pants. I have died and gone to heaven. When his pants came off he had the biggest bulge I've ever seen and it's the only one I've ever seen. And now he's taking his....Boxers.Off.

I had to look away. In sure I was 50 shades of red if that's possible.

"Cleo if you want to see me shift. You have to look." Oliver speaks but it doesn't sound like its out loud but in my head.

"Is he talking to me telepathically?" I think but don't expect an answer.

"Yes" is all he says before I look up in shock and watch as his naked body grows from a human and into a wolf. A piercing scream rips through the air and I realize that it's coming from me. I try to back up but something is blocking my tires and I'm stuck. The biggest wolf I have ever seen starts to approach me. He is black with gold eyes and silver around the middle. He has one silver streak going straight down the middle of his back and a gold belly. He gets about a foot away from me and lays down on the ground and whimpers.

I couldn't help but feel bad for being so scared so I reach down and gently pet his muzzle. He pushes up into my touch but quickly stands and grabs his boxers and pants and walks behind a tree. No sooner that he did that did he come back out from behind the tree with only pants on showing his tanned skin bd 8 pack. Oh lord have mercy.

"You see now that I wasn't lying?" he asks while picking up his shirt and safely puts it back on. Then grabs his socks and shoes and walks over to me.

"So I'm one of those things?" I asked wide eyed and very afraid.

"Yes you are one of us." he says gesturing to the crowd that just seemed to appear.

I looked behind me and see that Avery was the one stopping me from moving. Her and her 5'4 stature stopped me from getting away from a wolf that could have killed me like my dad did to my mom.

Now I got angry. What do I do you might ask. I do the most immature thing possible. I punch her in her vagina and watch her drop. There were a whole bunch of ohs and oofs and I just smirked as she stood and planted her green and silver eyes on me in a glare. Her black hair was all frizzed and in knots and her lips were in a straight line of anger.

"What was that for?" she asks taking a step back.

"He could have eaten me and you made it so he had a clear shot." I said crossing my arms and glaring up at her. I heard a growl come from behind me and I turned to see a pissed Oliver looking at me.(that line sounded like an eminem rap line ;)

"I would never hurt you." he said as his eyes filled with hurt and sadness and rejection?

"Well I'd love to stay and chat but it's the weekend and me and Cleo have shopping plans for homecoming. Come on Cleo." She says as she grabs my scar and starts wheeling me in the other direction back towards the house.

__________________________

_________________

_________

__

Once we get to her room, which took forever because she had to pretty much carry me up the steps. We got to the room and I flopped on her bed as she went to the closet and got some clothes for me and her. She came back with a pair of extra long sweats for me and a Metallica shirt. While she wore a pair of jeans and a v neck that showed her cleavage nicely. I was jealous because she was beautiful and could pull off a stripped thong and a polka dot bikini top.