Part 10

Hunters P.O.V

"What?"

She looked like she was going to cry so i took the glass out of her hand and i threw it away and sat her down on the bed. this cant be happening shes only 18 and im only 20 im not ready to have a child i run a gang what am i going to do.

"Yeah your going to be a daddy"

"Oh my god" 

"Im sorry i was going to tell you when you got home but you know"

"Im so sorry babe i... i.."

"Do you want to keep it?"

" Of course... just what are we going to tell the gang"

"Anything i guess"

"I love you" I said look ing at her

"I love you too. Can we just tell the gang tomorrow im just to tierd to walk that much"

I laughed to myself as i responded "Sure"

I kissed her forehead and told her goodnight i shut the light off and walked out of the room. I dont know why but i told her i wanted the baby even though i didnt but to be honest with everyone that little squirt will steal my heart as soon as he/she came to meet the world. HOLLY CRAP IVE GONE SOFT. 

"Why are you smiling"  Courtney said smiling at me 

"Thats for me to know and you to find out tomorrow "

"Oh please tell me"

"If i tell you youd probably be too exited youll find out tomorrow" 

"Oh fine" she rolled her eyes playfullly and left the room

"Ugh im to exited to sleep"

I grabbed a peice of paper and put to collums in it and put boy names on one and girl names on the other. I was too happy to sleep so i stayed up till 1 just righting down names and i could only right down like 5 girls and 2 boys. i really hope its a boy i walked out of the room locing it and i just walked up the stairs and  got into the bed with her. she turned towerd me and cuddle up with me.

Emma's P.O.V

"what are you doing here" 

"Im here for your baby "

"Well your not taking him"

"Well see about that"

"Yeah we will" 

he raised the gun at my stomach and with that I fell off the balcony and before i hit the ground

I woke up befre i hit the ground and i was out of breath and i think that Hunter's arms were around me because he turned around faced the other way and i could hear him huff while covering up. I walked up to the balcony before I heard a knock on the door and so i walked up and i opened it before Hunter could get up a guy had me by the throat and was pushing me against the wall.

"Let me go"

"Id rather not."

"Who are you?"

"Clark howerd"

"Please clark dad wouldnt of wanted you to do this"

"I dont care what your dad would of wanted because thanks to the person you made a dad  killed him"

"How did you know?"

"I snuck in his office and i saw boy and girl names on a little peice of paper"

Oh my gosh he was already making names for the baby. My train of thoughts were cut off by Hunter

"Let her go now"

"Well,well, well, look who shot my boss"

"Well maybe he shouldnt of came in to my house"

He rasied a gun towerd me and all i could think was to tell him the truth even if i was in danger.

"I SHOT HIM DONT SHOOT HIM PLEASE" 

"You killed your own father thats a new"

"Yeah you think"

All of a sudden i felt a sharp pain in my wrist and i looked up at it and and i could see that he stabbed my wrist. I looked everywere for him and he was gone i hope that he was actully gone. 

"Hunter help me"

Hunter looked down seeing me bleeding with a knife in my wrist and he rushed over to me and grabbed my wrist. He took his short off and he grabbed the knife and twisted it and pulled it out.

"I HATE YOU AND I HATE THIS KID" 

He grabbed a gun and shot me

I woke up and pulled from Hunters arms. He looked at me and he was frightened and i didnt know what to do untill i looked at my wrist and it was a dream.

"are you okay?"

"Yeah just had a bad dream i Guess. What time is it?"

"Dont worry princess you didnt miss anything important its only 10"

"Okay thank you"

"No problem"

His smile was perfect. Is this what love feeles like"

Hunter's P.O.V

"You wanna tell them now"

"Huh?" 

"You wanna tell them about the baby yet" i said with a smile

"Sure i guess let me get dressed"

"Okay meet you down stairs"

"Okay"

I walked down the stairs to see everyone watching 13 reasons why the second season and the girls were crying but the guys were joking about something that happend. 

"FAMILY MEETING"

I made the girls jump but the guys new i was there i thougth it was funny so i laughed. Courtney paused the movie as Emma walked down the stairs.

"We have something to tell you guys"

"OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Courtney yelled 

"Okay, okay, okay, guys lets calm down"

Everyone looked very confused. i smiled a tight smile.

"Its not good for the baby" i said

Everyone looked at me then at Emma then back at me.

"YOUR PREGNATE" Brittney yellled

"Yeah" Emma said with a tightsmile and she looked a little uncomfterble

I couldnt think why she would be uncomfterble at home and all so i hugged her and she was a little hesitant at first till she hugged me back then all of a sudden Will spoke up.

"Hunter we have a problem"

"What?"

"Clark just called me and hes not happy"

"Clark what"

"Howerd?' Emma asked out of the blew 

"Yeah how did you know"

"He was in my dream he said he wanted my baby and he was aboout to shoot hunter till i told him it was me  who shot my dad then he stabbed me in the wrist then hunter twisted the knife and told me he hated me and the baby then he shot me"