Chapter 17: 3 Akumatized at Once? The Dark Masks vs Miraculous! (Part 2)

All 3 of them fell into the trap of Hawk Moth and transformed.

At Marinette's house ...

Marinette: it can not be, what have I done?

Tikki: Marinette, did not you want to disappoint her, right?

Marinette: No, but I think I've done something worse.

At midnight ... loud noises are heard in the street.

Marinette: (scared) W-WHAT WAS THAT?

Marinette looks in the window and realizes that there are shadows similar to those that fought before.

Tikki: I think they make me known ...

Marinette: yes, time to transform. TIKKI POINTS OUT! AH!

At the end she jumps out the window and heads towards them.

Ladybug: guys?

Hawk Moth: there it is, take those miraculous and I will give you your reward.

The 3: YES!

Ladybug: no, wait ...

They began to fight against her at the same time, Ladybug tried to dodge them so as not to hurt them, Dark Catboy kicked her foot and she fell, he put her foot on top and Ladybug eluded her. They go for it but it prevents them from stretching their yoyo at the ends.

Ladybug: they are very strong.

Hawk Moth: this is my minions we can get them faster and they will be mine Muajajajaja.

Ladybug: I will not let you hurt them.

He pushes them up with the yoyo like a slingshot.

They in the air: D. Ctb: we will snatch those miraculos.

They descend but when they see upstairs that Chat Noir falls they get scared but they get stuck in a big branch with their tail.

Chat Noir: CHICOOOOOSS! someone who sees me ...

Ladybug: it can not be.

Dark Catboy: you will not.

They fight and fight until Ladybug pushes him towards the edge of the river.

D. Ctb: haha ​​you fail.

But suddenly the tail is released from the branch, scared falls screaming and hits on the forehead with the Ladybug

Hawk Moth: useless! Go for Ladybug.

D.G: I go.

Ladybug grabs him with the yoyo and throws it towards them, but something terrible happened: while Ladybug broke the bracelets, the 3 akumas were united in one but bigger.

Ladybug: now what do I do?

That's where Chat Noir comes from, grabs him with a butterfly catcher.

Chat Noir: now, My Lady.

Ladybug: it's fine. You do not escape so great akuma. I FREE YOU FROM EVIL! I HAVE YOU! goodbye butterflies.

Hawk Moth: Ladybug will pay me, I will not give up yet.

Since then Ladynug and Chat Noir take the 3 in their arms.

Ladybug: Connor ... Amaya ... Greg ...

To be continue...

The final part and the farewell are already near ...