Chapter 3: Test

"Whistling is nice, whistling is good, whistling is awesome, just like me!" Naruto sang, whistling in between the lyrics to his made up song as he sat on the 4th Hokage's head as he rolled around a little. 

"Naruto, quit acting dumb!" Anko yelled as she threw a dango stick at his head. Naruto sat up and stuck his tongue out at her. 

"Fuck you Anko, I choose not to." Anko grinned. 

"When and where?" Naruto smirked. 

"Right here right now." He took off his shirt, revealing his chiseled muscles and making Anko blush a little. He laughed and put his shirt back on. "Naruto: 34, Anko: 33." He began rolling on the head of his father again before he felt a sandal press on his back. 

"How about, we go on a little ride, huh Naruto?" Naruto looked up and saw a devilish smile on Anko's face. "And when I mean we, I mean you." 

"What are you doing?" He asked a little fearfully before she pushed him off the Hokage's head, making him fall and cross his arms. 

"This sucks." He said as he got closer and closer to the ground. "I should've pulled her with me, it would've been funny." He heard a woman screaming as he got closer to the ground, horror filling her face as she expected him to look like a watermelon when he hit the ground. 

If he hit the ground. 

Right when he got to the bottom, he went through the ground, causing the woman to stop freaking out for a second and only look at where he fell through the ground in confusion, only for a pair of arms to come out of the ground and pull the boy out of it. 

"Sheesh, I need to talk to Hokage-sama about watering the dirt because damn is that dry." He dusted off his clothes and looked up, only to see a woman in the distance screaming. "Huh, wonder what's she's worrying about." He looked up and saw Anko looking down at him. He slowly put up his middle finger, and heard her laughing up there before he checked his watch. 

"7:59." He sighed. "My as well get this over with." He put his hands in his pockets and began heading over to Training Grounds 7, humming a small tune before he was stopped by who he recognized at Homura and Koharu, two of the three advisors the Hokage had when it came to big decision making. 

"Naruto Uzumaki?" Homura said, looking at Naruto through his glasses. Naruto internally sighed. 

"Yes?" 

"We've come to discuss the three students that you have been assigned to teach, specifically, Sasuke Uchiha." Koharu said. Naruto sighed externally. What was with everyone in wanting this kid? 

"What about him?" 

"He must pass. You are not allowed to fail this team." Naruto cracked his finger, a grin on his face. 

"I believe I can fail this team. If they don't get teamwork down, then they will just die in the field on their first real mission, if they aren't ready, I won't pass them, simple as that." 

"We are giving you a direct-" Koharu began, raising her voice, only to stop when Naruto interrupted her. 

"Order? I'm sorry, I must not of heard you right. Last time I checked, neither of your faces are carved into that rock over there, so I only take orders from one man and one man only thank you very much."

"You dare defy us? We can be your worst nightmare Uzumaki." Naruto laughed a little, his eyes turning green with black slits in them. 

"As can I, Mr. Homura and Ms. Koharu, so please, get the fuck out of my way or I'll force you too." The two elders shrank back in fear as black chakra emitted off the boy as waves of Killing Intent (KI) came off of him, his once green eyes reminding them of a certain snake.