Doctors appoinment

I don't know if I should go on I'm not getting that many reads 😭😭...

............................

I get of the phone to the doctor and I'm booked in for Thursday. I tell Niall and he is all good with it " Niall babe I'm really scared I don't have to tell my parents because they don't talk to me anymore so it's only the boys and Niall's parents".

"Babe dont worry you will be fine lets go get in bed". we go to the bedroom when Niall said " can we sleep naked tonight babe you know before you get your baby belly". "sure babe". Niall then gets changed and he undresses me for some reason.

We lay there and I fell his bulge on my bum I just smile. Niall moves his hand onto my leg and his other on my breast. "babe what are you doing". "don't worry babe lets go to sleep".

We wake up the next morning and get ready to go to the hospital. We get ready and head to the hospital.

We tell the front desk lady that we are here and go and sit down. A nurse comes out and says " Sophie may Parker" me and Niall walk with the doctor and I lay on the bed.

The nurse puts the gel on my belly and moves the monitor around and there is your little baby. Niall has a tear run down his face and with that finished we head home.

.... I'm going to skip till 9 months of the pregnancy or it will take me for ever thanks .....