No more Kid stuff.

Alex POV

runing from my fears is bad yes but this is different right now im running for my life.i'm runing from the dead and my boyfriend why him well lets jusy say right now is pissed."ALEX!!"I hear my boyfriend yell for me as I run away from him dodging some dead people and running around trees as were in the woods I felt a hand grab my shoulder and a moan/growl I pushed the thing off me befor it takes a bite out of me as I turn sround I trip on a tree root I try to get up but can't as something grabs my boot I turn and see my boyfriend. "let go"I said kicking at him. he chuckles deeply and picks me up coking me pining me to a tree."no your coming back with me dead or alive."he smirks a tear slips out of my eye.so this is how  its going to end I thought to my self I see movement behind him and look at him in his eyes pleading."s-stop"I say as im losing my breath, my eyes slowly start to close then I feel my body fall hearing a man scream I open my eyes and see a man not my ex at least."Miss are you okay?"I look up at him and look around seeing more dead, the man got his arrow out of my ex's leg.So thats who was screaming hmm thats what he gets."come I have some people who would get you cleand no Garnett you will stay"he nods and turns and walks away wanting me to follow him.He dont seem to nice considering he shot my boyfriend I mean ex boyfriend leg with his arrow.I got up looking down at him."A-alex please help me I-i love you.my ex says I shake my head and scoff as I step in his bad leg he scams more as the dead walks to our way I run not to the man who saved me but away from them both.I keeped running till I see a clif not to tall so its a safe jump a hand touch my shoulder once again it was the man who saved me."listen kid come with me we can help you whats your name i'm Daryl."he said I look at him for head to toe and look at the water. "I'm Alex"I say with confidence I dont want to show him or anyone fear for they will walk all over me."well kid come on we have a prison we can keep you safe."I look at him weirdly then again I havent slept in a long timenor eaten might as well."Okay then umm lead the way?"wow im so awkward .he started to walk I followed be hind him."wait a minute."Daryl said stoping me"how many walkers have you killed."he asked me I looked up at him in his eyes."a couple when they come at me or yea.."I nods and he nods."how many people did you kill."he asked I only killed two my mom and my best friend. "two but im not a murder."I say. "why?"he asked."they asked me to they where bit and wanted it to end it and not become one of them"I said."alright you passed I hope.you just did not lie."he said spitting on the ground."no sir I dont lie."I said he chuckled and walked away and I followed him we soon come up to a prison.as the sight of it there were big fences and little fruits and veggies growing Daryl and I walk up to the main gate he killes some walkers in sight to hurt us. as the gate open a man with a beard and blue eyes grabbed my arm pulling me in not in a mean way."Daryl who is this"he asked as he lets go."I can speek you know i'm Alex"I say looking at him."well alex i'm rick and this is maggie."he said pointing to a girl with midsize hair cut.I smile and wave she dose the same then rick looks at me."you could not be alone wheres your group. "we where walking out in the field to a little shed."w-well it was my mom.friend and boyfriend but my mom and friend died from a bite they asked me to ended it so.I did it was just my boyfriend and I but to day he just snapped at me almost killing me I owe it to Daryl. "I now smiling at the end looking down.what is it bad to smile ops sorry life goes on."well im sorry to hear that well your safe now from him at least make your self a little home and there's some kids around here and my son he might be about your age."he said and I nod looking at I see some people eating and talking. "how.old are you alex."he asked I look at him."im 14."I say he smiles and called someone by the name of Carl.a boy about my age and hight with boy long hair a sheriffs hat he had ice blue eyes with a dark plad shirt and dark skinny jeans with botts a gun poket on his leg with a gun in it."Carl this is Alex she just got her like 2 minutes ago be nice, Alex this is my son carl."I smile and wave at carl. "hey alex alright dad want me to show her around."he asked his dad rick nodded."yes please im.busy at the moment be nice alex carl will show you around and you to can probably go to story time."rick said walking a way.story time?? what am I 5.as on point carl stoke up."story time?? dad thats for kids."rick chuckles and shrugs patting Carl's shoulder and walks away."do we have to go to story time carl. "I look at him he smiled and shrugs."I dont know I hope not at least."I laugh a bit and smile he smiled back at me."come I will show you around and where you be sleeping."he said I nod at him as he begins to walk and shows me aroud.