Holy Crap

Caitlyn's POV

"Wait, who said that?", I immediatly questioned. All of a sudden brown stuff came flying at our faces. 7 boys/ not-so-mature men threw wet compact sand at us.

"Power moves only!", said two of them both looked around the same age. "In benja we trust, in bacca we must."Man they had a lot of slogans.

"Hey guys," said the shortest one, "they're girls, not Herobrine." All of them sighed.

Adams POV

Jason told us to stop and pointed out that they weren't herobrine. Man I felt so relieved. I guess they landed on the wrong island. This one we paid extra for. I don't know why. It's smaller but it is weirded as well. Deja vu I guess.

Dassy's POV

All of a sudden one man who shouted power moves only said, "Well, I'm Mitch, my buddy here," he pointed at the other man," is Jerome."

Then the curly haired one said, "Hi! I'm Adam!"

The short one said his name was Jason. So the other curly haired one was Quentin then he slurped. The goth one said his name was Ty and the last one was Ian (my boyfriend's name btw).

I finally said, "Hi my name is Arianna but everyone calls me ender or dassy."

Everyone else said their name and the men took us to the treehouse.

CHARACTER CONTEST SINCE I ALREADY HAVE 8 VOTES AND 30 READS

How you enter

Name:

Age: somewhere between 18-21

Looks:

Nickname: if wanted

If you have any other details put them right here

Details:

If you have questions contact me.

Thanks