[C:MIM] Chapter 5.2 - ready to fight?

*9:55 pm at DL underground*

CHARLES’ POV

*vroooooooooom*

They’re here. 5 DEATHS are here. *sigh* I don’t want to do this, but she wanted it. So, bring it on.

“you ready, dude?” Stephen asks.

“…” I remained quiet. I don’t know if… Aish! Nevermind, I’m ready.

“leave him alone” joseph said. Yeah, leave me alone.

“HAHAHAHA! Don’t take it seriously man. It was just a fight.” irish Said. She’s our part of our gang.

She’s pretty and gorgeous but she never liked or loved anyone from our gang. She always tells us that she’s single but her heart is taken.

“don’t tell us you’re scared? HAHAHA!” Shaine said.

She is irish’s bestfriend, she’s part of our gang too. Like her best friend, she don’t like or love anyone from our gang. We know that she never had a boyfriend. She always tells us that she’ll wait for the right one.

We treat them as sisters. Nothing more, nothing less.

Back to reality…

“we meet again, storm” ash said. Her being cold makes me shiver. Ugh!!

“and this meeting… or should I say this fight will be great, ash” I added as I walk towards her direction. Wearing my best smile to tease her, to forget that I’m nervous about this fight. HOOOH!

“don’t say it. MAKE.IT.” she said as she moves her body closer to me.

O_O that smell.. it's so familiar, i don't remember who smells like her.

I’m being distracted by her smell so she just punched me on my stomach.

“oooowww…” I said.

My other gangmates are fighting with her gangmates. And I can see that this fight is by rank. Well, I’m the rank 1 of my gang.

“HAHAHA! I don’t punch you that hard. ” she said. Then she kicked me.

*booooogshhh*

*bbbbbboooooooommm**

*pppppppooooooooooowwww**

*ngajsdbsbdajvjsadvbkjsdv*

She just punched and kicked me and did some martial arts. And I’m not fighting back, I don’t want to hurt her.

Then she stopped.

She looked at me like she’s going to kill me.

“HEY!! YOU’RE NOT FAIR!! FIGHT ME!!! YOU JERK!!” she said, angrily.

FINE! I don’t want you to get hurt but you ask for it.

“don’t regret asking for this” I said then grinned.

We just fight and fight. Kick here, kick there, punch here, punch there.

 Until I punch her on her face that make her fall. And I saw blood coming from her lips. Ugh! Her lips, it’s too kissable. I can’t control myself so I hugged and kiss her. I suck all the blood coming from her lips until it stops.

O_O ASH. I know she’s shock. I find her cute with her shocked expression. HAHA.

Then, she pushed me that cause me to lay on the ground. She sits infront of me and punch me more and more. Uhh! I can’t stand this, there’s blood running down my face, I have a cut on my lips because of her punches. She’s really strong.