*Truth or Dare*

Feb 6th 2009 : As days passes by Sam and Lisa became good friends and would likely tease each other with some random guy/girl.

It so happened that one fine day. There were any classes,so the friends decided to play "Truth or Dare" to pass the time {This was the best game ever during my high school days ☺️}

Everyone agreed except for Lisa but somewhat Sam convinced her to play as he would be playing too.

She agreed immediately and said Sam get ready for the game! And she gives an evil laugh

Lisa Its Game on says Sam..

The game started and then it was Lisa's turn one of the friend asked : lisa "is it truth or dare " she replied "Dare "
She completed the dare given to her {my dare was to tell one of the guy from the seniors that he was pretty cool 😎 So I decided to walk into the senior's class and picks out Ivan to complete the dare. LOL ! I'm glad I picked Ivan to do the dare. Reason: you'll know in the later chapters ☺️ }

The game went on and on they were all having a good laugh.
Meanwhile some choose truth and some dare.

Now it was Sam's turn "He said I choose truth

Bloom (friend of Lisa and Sam) question "Do you have any crush amongst the classmate?"

He immediately answered "Yes since the day I stepped into this class" I wanted her attention but she never dared to look at me !

Everyone starts to tease Sam. Questioning him who is it ?

Lisa on the other hand "had no clue it was her" for she never thought that tough guy was in love with her " 💖
Then again it was Lisa's turn after a while and Sam questioned "Do you have any valentine are you expecting Ivan to ask you out"
She laughed and says "that's never gonna happen , he needs to man up to ask me out .

After a round of spin it was Sam's turn "he chooses dare " he was made to sing a song

Sam goes up facing everyone and says "The title of the song is Somebody's me by Enrique Iglesias " And is dedicated to the special girl who stole my heart since day1 and this is her favourite song as well.

Lisa's p.o.v dammm! That girl is one lucky girl a guy singing this song for her ) and she exclaims it loud "Wow this is my favourite song too"
Sam winks at Lisa;) (Sam's p.o.v Girl it's you! Don't you know it ? I thought you will be smart enough, like how smart you are ! )
He started singing the song , some joined with him and went on...!
After a while it was Sam turn and he chooses dare "Sen said Sam your crush is present amongst the group" so I dare you to ask her out " !
The whole friends wandered who's that? They were curious who's that girl? Some replied I'm gonna screw her for not letting him in ? Some replied "Goshh it can be any of us "
Then as usual the dumb Lisa thinking out loud said  "Awwwwh so Sam the tough guy I never knew you had such soft spot in you"
~~~oops! ~ ~~~~~~~
Authors note:

How will the group react to it ?

Will Lisa act cool ?

Or will she reject him?

Did Lisa really didn't know it was her?
Or did she ?

Happy reading 💕 dear readers..
I need your support please💫

Take care ....!

Until next time ☺️
Xoxox

Ps- Yes! I actually thought I was thinking  when I mentioned "awwwh Sam the tough guy has a soft spot " I mean who can be so dumb her thoughts were that loud 🤦🏻‍♀️ face palm till today ..