Chapter 8 - Happenings

Neymar's POV

When I awake the morning after, Amber was in the kitchen. She was dancing around making breakfast, with her headphones in. She seemed to not remember anything about last night, her chat with Gareth and her fight with Cristiano seemed to had never happened by the was she was acting.

She was wearing a crop top and a pair of my shorts, they were to big for her small figure. They hung low exposing more skin than they should have. Her shirt had a bar code on it, below that it said "Check Me Out"; I laughed at this. She also had a hat on, one of my snap backs. She looked good for someone who had just woken up maybe thirty minutes ago.

I walked up behind her and took her iPhone from her back pocket. As I unplugged her headphones I rested my hand on the small of her back, making her jump. I put her phone on the dock and pressed play. Show Off by Somo started to play through the kitchen. I laughed at the sound of it, because well, I think you can tell. "Can I help you?" I asked.

"Nope, cos I'm making it for you. After I have to go out and I wanted to know if you wanted to  know it you wanted to come with me?"

"Sure, where are we going?" I asked, hugging her waist and nuzzling my face into the crook of her neck.

"Gareth and I had planed to go meet my birth parents. I wanted to see if you would come with me. Is that okay?"

"Yeah if you want me there I'll go. How did everything work out after you left me?"

She seemed to hesitate, "Well, things with Gareth went well, as you could probably tell. Things with Cristiano didn't go as well."

***

"Amber this is your older brother Pele and your younger brother Marc" Her biological mother told her. At least I know where she gets her good looks from. Marc had the same blue eyes, but his were brighter and reminded me of the Caribbean sea. They all had the same chocolate brown hair. Amber's was slightly lighter do to the blonde and light brown she had in her hair, like her biological fathers. Her mother was short, unlike the rest of her family. Amber, Pele and Marc all got their height from their father. 

Amber's POV

"You have very... good looking children, Nina. I have always envied Amber for her good looks. All the boys chased after he in high school, heck, team mates even droll over her. But don't worry I have looked after her since she came to live with us, like she was a biological sister." Gareth said as he pulled me away from Neymar and threw his arm around my shoulders. It wasn't until this moment when I realized everything Gareth had done for me.

He has been like a guardian angle. He always made sure that my boyfriends treated me right; and if they stepped out of line, he either made sure they never stepped back out of line or that they were never to talk to me again. When I was in Brazil he came down just to make sure that Neymar knew his place and that he never hurt me. He always made time for me. When I moved back from Brazil he was the shoulder I cried on, he skipped training to make sure I was okay. He canceled dates until I was in my right mind again. If he went out with his mates, he brought me with him. He let me move to Spain with him! I owe him, so much. 

"Oh my God Gareth, I just realized that you have put your life on hold for me; more than once." He smiled down at me and hugged me. 

"Amber, I want you to know that we didn't give you up because we didn't love you. At that time your father was working three jobs a day and I couldn't work because of my back; we put you up for adoption because we couldn't pay for the bills of Pele and we didn't want you to have less than you deserved. It was hard to give you up. When the Bale's said they'ed love to have you in their family, we checked out the family and made sure you would be taken care of. They took you home and every two months they would send us a check to make sure that we had enough to eat and pay the bills. 

"Then when Marc was born they sent us a cheque every month that way they knew he was taken care of. They have always been so kind to us, and you. And for that we are truly grateful." My mother told me. And to be hounest it made me fell proud of the people that I grew up with, the people I call mum and dad. 

************************************************************************************************************

845 words. 

I know it's a short chapter, but I've been going throgh some things lately. And need some time to write. 

So Marc  is played by Sean O'Donnell. And Pele is played by Matthew Gray Gubler.