Hade's going DoWnn

Hey guys! I got the wattpad app again yay!.. Anyways hope u guys r still reading even tho i won't count on it since it's been forever!!!! So I am truly sorry that I have been away an i have no excuse, at least I'm not lieing... And anyways here u go!

Hade's. POV

"Dare caus I'm not, in any way picking truth caus that would be embarrasing." I said

"Are u sure ok then" said Poseison.

"Ok...?"

"I dare you to get some Aphrodite girls to dress u up like a clown, with a tiara and a goatee, maybe some fake boogers??? and then go to Aphrodite and tell her that she is the love of your life."

"EEEE ZZZZZZ" I said, but secretly that would hurt my ego a lot.

---------------
Poseidon's POV

"Ok Hades has left, I'm gonna IM (Irish message) cupid and make Cupid somehow get Aphrodite to fall in love with the next clown she sees, and on the way put a tiny camera on her head" I said, smirking at my awesome idea.

"Wow that would be awkward"! said the next random person beside me, I don't really care.

------------------
Aphrodite'e POV

"OMG HI Cupid!!" I said when seeing a cute baby in a diaper (not really)

"Hey, you will fall in love with the next clown k?" and that's all I needed to do.

"Ok, then, like byeeeeee!" Suddenly in love with those super Adorably creepy clowns

"See ya"

Omg this cute little clown walls in!! this is like the best day, like ever... yeah like superly, like awesome day!! i just might be crushing on him.

"Uh hi Aphro..."

"Omg heyy!! is that my new nickname? so original! Afro! That's cool. And like btw... your pale white face, and that cute curly red AFRO is like so MEE! We are perfect!" This guy is so cute <3 him.

"Ahh.. yeah you're the love of my life." Mr.clown said adorably.

"Omg we are a match! even that booger looks cute on you and that tiara too. pretty in pink hug?"

"Umm... aphrodite?"

"It's afro, and yes"

"Are you weird or is it just me?" Clown asked.

"Omg you're like, like, so right! I'm acting weird because it's just you! (and me)" This guy is so romantic...

"Ok um bye see u next time!" Said clown

"Every second is part of time!" i said, but then he left. D: T_T

----------

Poseidon's pov

"lol that was funny" I said, right when Hades came back.

"You mean you were watching?" Hades asked, annoyed.

"Well Cupid helped again, oh and btw it was on camp tv." :) I smiled.

"Wth I'm leaving" Hades said.

"Ok that's good, then we can all reply this without you distracting."

"God noooo!"

And then he left

-------------------

Authors note

Hey guys I'm kinda getting a bit bored with this so I might start another fanfic either continuing my divergent one (which isn't the best) or start a new one either about piper and Jason (caus no one does that) leo's life or percabeth idk so see ya! hopefully and I might be replying to u guys comments so ya. And almost 40k wow (only 30k now caus i found the delete button and deleted the 3 chaps that were deleted :) check out my new fanfic I have 1 update maybe 3 soon