BOOK 6 > Ch. 7 ~HE LOVED HER FIRST~

'It was destiny's game when love finally came on. I rushed in line only to find that you were gone. You've made me in love again, after a long, long while in love again. And I'm glad that is you...'

i...

Psyche Alexis Amandi-Ernestine Saavedra, get a grip and stop looking on his way!

And so, she did as to what her good conscience told her. She is being civilized to her ex-husband and she's putting a thick wall right after that. Her only mission and focus, the reason why she still co-exists with Richard Armani is that of their common denominator - Benedict. She wanted to keep one thing straight - Everything that she does for her son right now doesn't tantamount to anything close about her reconciliation with Richard Armani. End of story. Does she still despise him?

Hell, yes. Big time.

But she's cool with them talking on neutral grounds. They need to talk. There are things that require conversation. Richard Armani was far from being feeble minded. He knew her stand about her great detestation on him, he knew the reasons why. She thought that maybe he already came into his senses and realized that he can never change her mind anymore. Making and asking her to do otherwise would only make things worse for them. For that, she's thankful. At least he knew the drill.

However, it wouldn't hurt to admit to herself that her ex-husband looks extra...extra striking today. If it was even the appropriate word. Richard Armani could be stark naked, walking this planet and he'll still look that drop-dead hottie and he knew that. But she won't tell a soul, it was something that she'd rather keep to herself. That black shirt and jeans were working to his favor and she has to keep herself from not looking at his way. Which would mean ignoring the guy the entire time while traveling with him in a helicopter. Quite hard, true. He's seated beside her, expertly operating the chopper, while Benedict was occupied watching his father manipulate the aircraft.