Part 40

We took the metro towards our houses and all said goodbye.

-time skip to that evening-

I opened the door to my balcony and sighed. It was raining again. I hopped off the balcony and saw a black thing following me. I stopped and rested on a building keeping an eye out. This was not a good time for an akuma.

A crow caught my attention, flying by me. I must be going crazy. It was probably just the crow.

I flew towards Al's apartment building and landed by the garden, waiting for him. I saw the door open and he ran up to me and held up an umbrella over me. I smiled.

He smiled at me.

"My parents aren't home so lets stay outside." He said. I couldn't help but smile. This boy has morals. +19 cute points.

We walked towards the edge of the building and I hopped onto the edge, pulled him up and we sat down, covering ourselves with the umbrellas.

We sat in silence just listening to the rain for a bit. It was really nice.

"So, Vampir, If you had to change your name, what would your new name be?" I giggled.

"Probably (insert a name that isn't your own because Al isn't quite as dense as Adrien, obviously)" I said. He smiled.

"I don't think that name fits you." He said, chuckling.

"No? Then what do you think I should be named?"

He didn't respond. We sat listening to the rain pick up when I felt an arm around me.

"I think I like the name (Y/n)."

Chat's POV

Lightning cracked as I punched a pole next to me, causing it to crumple under the pressure, the rain falling on me nearly boiling.

"Who does this guy think he is?" I muttered, my face contorted with malice and rage. As the rain got heaver it became harder and harder to see, so I moved closer, ignoring the much stronger storm rising inside of me. I watched helpless as this boy I didn't know pull my best friend closer to him. I hoped she'd maybe pull away or resist, but she didn't.

Rather, she looked up at him and I could make out a surprised look on her face. He started moving his head closer towards hers, and kissed her.

Anger swirled like a red tide within me, choking me. My breath became shallow and harsh and my hands curled into fists at my sides, itching to swing at this guy. (Y/n) is my girl!

But I stood, frozen with jealousy, anger, and fear, hoping and praying that this was all just a bad dream.