Fred x freddy part 1

Freddy's pov
One sunny morning I wake up to a Pacific person of course Fred. some how Fred has become a real person obviously because I haven't taken my medicine in 3 months. was I happy about it yes and no the things that make me happy are we don't share the same thoughts anymore two no more arguing who gets to control my body. WAKE UP!!!! Fred shouts as loud as he could but luckily every room is sound proof so no one was woken up well I was. I get spooked and fall out of my bed on to Fred agh! *moans in pain* I start  passing out and slammed my face on the carpet then It went all black I wake about two hours later and Fred had fallen asleep on my stomach quietly snoring I blush red and kiss him on the forehead and I get a pillow and place it under his head then I noticed a bruise on his stomach from cami and duez I've got lots of bruises from them. I stand up and get ready then when I was about to leave I hear Fred run over and ask if he could come. Please he begged can I go with you all the time he pleaded but I took you yesterday and we got beaten up I say. Please he says almost crying fine I say. I grab his hand and take and walk to the bus I let go of his hand and we sat down next to bonnie ,Chica and fox hello I say hi Freddy hi Fred bonnie says hi I say and Fred stayed quiet I look at him and then he hugged me. I hug back are you Okay I say n-no Fred stutters Chica,bonnie,fox were so surprised because they have never heard him talk. I then let him lay his head on my shoulder and then he fell asleep on me I turn to my friends fox and bonnie were laughing and Chica thought it was adorable. Awwwww Chica screams huh Fred says walking up confused.

~TimeSkip at school~

We walked towards class 5/9 we walk in the class just when the bell rings. we sit down in our normal seats and then start whispering to each other hey watch this Chica chuckles. Then the teacher walks in good morning students the teacher says good morning mr / Mrs T/N  then he sits down Chica is about to explode from laughter then the teacher suddenly gets up someone put water balloons on  my chair whoever did this will be suspended the cranky yells omg I can't believe you and Fred put water balloons on mr/Mrs T/N's chair Chica whispers but this random guy suddenly yelled it was Freddy and the new kid!! The guy yelled. Suddenly we hear a FREDDY and FRED GO TO THE PRINCIPLE'S OFFICE NOW!!!!! The T/N yelled Fred looks up and says F**k you he says with no emotion I look at at Fred almost crying from what I did and slightly whispered Fred no I say grabbing his hand walking out of the classroom Mrs numbs take Freddy and Fred to the principle the angry teacher says.

Fred's pov
We stop outside the classroom then Freddy turned to me and says th-thank yo-you he says for what I say confused For getting me out of this s**t place they call a school Freddy yells happily I smile then Mrs numbs came out of the classroom and led us to the principle's office then when we were there she pushed us in and ran out the door . Please take a seat the principle says why are you two here he says again we pulled a terrible prank on our teacher sir Freddy says I stay quiet the principle looked at me and said are you serious he yells. Your getting the new kid involved in your pranks!! He yells at Freddy. Freddy your suspended for 5 days same for you Fred b-but Fred says  NO BUTS GET OUT!! We walked out of school and start to walk home.

Freddy's pov
On the way home Fred stutters fr-Freddy yeah I say can i tell you something he says quietly sure I cheer w-well I- I kin-kinda have a cr-crush on..... He stutters I smirk and say I'm listening thinking it was joy. y-y-y-you he stutters quietly holding one arm with his other arm. I stay quiet for a few minutes and then start smirking oh really I say flirty
I see Fred's face go permanent marker red and look away.

 I stay quiet for a few minutes and then start smirking oh really I say flirtyI see Fred's face go permanent marker red and look away

                       I haven't coloured it yet

Time skip
To there house
We walk in silently I was smirking and Fred was doing a puppy frown. I suddenly realise what he said while back I look at him and it looks like he's almost crying.

Fred's Pov
I can't believe it he didn't answer me when I confessed my feelings for him. Ugh he's to good for me * frown* Fred~ I hear h-huh I say i turn around and see Freddy smirking at me. At that moment I got kissed I start blushing like crazy.

Freddy's Pov
I pull back from the kiss smiling. Fred was blushing crazily then I hug him and say I like you back then I get another kiss then when we pulled away I got my phone and grabbed Fred's hand.

Phone:

Freddy: Chica !
Chica: yeah ?
Freddy: call fox, bonnie and golden and tell them to meet me you and Fred at the park.
Chica: okay Well I'm on the street that your house Is on I'll walk to your house I'm almost here.

We then hear a knock on the door I open the door and see Chica hello I say hello she replies hello back we start walking to the park then Chica starts calling them.

Time skip at the park

We walk to a bench then we see bonnie, fox and golden walking over to us. What's the occasion?? Bonnie says well I wanted to tell you all I'm dating I say WHO?!?! Everyone but Fred and me yells well the person next to me I say wait your dating Chica? Fox says no the over one I say they all look at Fred Chica starts screaming fox faints and bonnie says aww and golden just stayed silent.