Queen Captured

Rain was pouring, windows had been closed and umbrellas had been opened. Two caring friends were weeping while one sat still in front of a camera, putting on a fake smile so others could have real ones. 

The clicks and flashes of the camera were the only sounds he heard at the time. Well at least that was until he got a phone call.

The boy put his hand up; signaling a break before walking to a different room in his expensive mansion. He answered the phone and almost immediately dropped it. He took his umbrella and ran.

Out the mansion.

Across the street.

Past school.

And right to the Dupain- Cheng's Bakery.

When he got there he saw two police cruisers and an ambulance. Bystanders were trying to get a look of what happened but the officers wouldn't let them through. The same went for him. When he tried to get through a police officer told him that this was a crime scene and nobody else could go inside.

 Ignoring the officer's words, he slipped past him and ran inside the bakery.

He ran up the stairs to Marinette's room. He opened the trap door went through and saw two of his best friends weeping. One, Alya, was screaming Marinette's name while the other one was holding her. "Alya," he said between shudders, "it's going to be alright." He saw this scene and was confused. He started to walk closer to his best friends when Alya noticed him. "ADRIEN!" she screamed before running into his now open arms. 

"Adrien." Nino said, a little bit quieter.

"What happened?" asked the young model.

Instead of telling him, Alya and Nino thought it would be best to show him. "I don't have the heart to go in there again," Alya whispered. "It's in her bathroom," Nino added quietly.

Adrien walked into the bathroom and saw a sight that would scar him forever.

*~A/N: Warning, the following material may be gruesome for some viewers.~*

"M-Marinette," Adrien whispered.

Her eyes were wide open, as if she wanted to be victim to the horrid looks of whoever discovered her. Her face was covered in tears. Her feet dangled inches over the floor. Her neck was outlined with rope.

Marinette had hung herself.