Chapter 2

We currently see a dark room with Ben, Shiho, Kaoru and Aoi sitting on the couch watching something. It turns out to be scary as the girls scream when the terrifying part shows. Seeking comfort, the three try and latch onto Ben as he didn't flinch.

After the second scream the lights turn back on and Minamoto stands behind them. "While reading this story, remember..." he gets cut off when the girls and Ben finish his sentence.

"To make sure you watch from a good distance in a well-lit room okay?" They all said. "Heh" Koichi huffed sweatdropping with Ben chuckling nervously rubbing the back of his head.

"The term Esper, means to people with psychic abilities"
Kaoru is then seen standing before multiple military vehicles. Then smirks "Psychic Cleave in half!" She then destroys them with telekinesis.
"This means this child is an Esper"

Shiho is then seen touching a solid wall made of concrete. "Up, down, up, left, down, right, left, right, right, down, up, up, left, Right, right, down, right, up, left, up, Down, down, left, up, right, up, left..." it is revealed she was testing her powers by seeing a seeing eye chart on the other side of the wall... er walls. "It seems that the tape on the up right corner is about to fall off" she said.

Then as predicted the tape gave way.
"This child is an Esper too"

Aoi is then seen in a containment unit filled with water, then Teleports out winking at our view.
"Super spectacled girl"
"Entering the 21st century, Esper have begun appearing more and more, and became the topic of how psychic powers cane to be. But now, the discovery of more out of this world powers. And I use that term literally"
We now go to Ben in a training room transforming into random aliens and demonstratin their abilities while scientists take notes. And he smirked at their obsessed interest.
"Our story focuses on the three Esper agents known as the children, their supervisor and newest teammate."

We now come to the lobby of BABEL, where Ben is currently waiting, while Kaoru Aoi and Shiho were on vacation he was left behind to familiarize himself with Babel. Chief Taizo had given him a small tour of the facility earlier that morning. He met one of the special agent espers who had the ability to control dolls... evident to the maid looking dolls who moved near their own cleaning his office area. And Ben found the training room where he happily looked forward to exercising his new powers.

Ben got the main gist of the place though, research psychic abilities, rescue, House and raise young espers, and prevent world wide disasters. It's almost like the Plumbers back in his universe, only no aliens. "(Sigh) though the training rooms are awesome, it's so booooring that I can't use them because they don't open them up this early" he complained.

Yeah after Taizo have him the tour he said he was free to explore the place on his own. But got bored and waited in the lobby for no particular reason.

He then felt like someone was staring at him, "hello there" a voice called, looking to his left he saw the two receptionists, one had long reddish almost maroon hair while the other had shorter jet black hair. "Oh hi" he greeted nervously, "are you that new kid Chief Taizo and the Children encountered a few days back?" The one with maroonish hair asked. "Yeah Name's Be..." He was cut off when her co worker's eyes closed,

" He was cut off when her co worker's eyes closed,