Love is in the air duez x cami

Cami's pov
I was walking around talking with joy well not talking arguing about who we had a crush on "hey of least mine isn't as. Weird as yours" I shouted." Of least I don't like Freddy" joy screamed in front of every girl in the school my face went red in anger and embarrassment and I ran away.

Time skip next day ~

Today I'll confess my feelings for Freddy. I pack my bag and skip to school. I see Freddy talking to his friends introducing someone." H-hey fr-Freddy" I stutter, "huh oh hi cami," he said in such a sweet voice while looking up at me." C-can I t-tell y-you som-something", " sure" he giggles, "I l-l-love you!" , "Huh!?" he shouted I like you more than a friend I whisper
He looks down and mumbles I'm so so so sorry but I like someone else I feel my heartbreak in a billion pieces oh okay I sob and run out of the school gates I see Freddy standing there then a kid with black hair and black eyes comes over a nod starts talking to him he suddenly smiles and hugs the boy. I then run into an alley then I put my face into my knees and cry until I hear a deep voice I look up to see a guy who had tan skin, ripped jeans brown hair, beautiful, eyes he was a dream boy. "Hey, are you okay?" he asks "No not really I got rejected" I mumble by "who?"," Freddy", I say "you mean that little b**ch rejected a pretty girl like you!!" He shouts I stay quiet while blushing "I'm going to beat the s**t out of him" he shouts again leaving me kinda feeling bad that he was going to beat the living heavens out of him but I don't blame him not liking me back I thought. at 3 are me and the stranger, I kinda liked we're standing at the gate waiting for Freddy to walk out then instead of walking out he was running really fast holding the black hair boys hand The boy was screaming, and Freddy suddenly stopped and reversed and "duez!!" He shouted, "wait so that's your name!",I  ask" yeah," duez says grabbing the black-haired boys hair lifting up him and throwing him at the school fence. Freddy went to help him but got punched in the stomach then after about 3 punches in the stomach Freddy started crying after duez left I went over to freddy and smiled and Nealed down at him and chuckled on "it probably doesn't hurt well it will now" then I punch him as hard as I could but some grabbed my hand then I see the boy then he twisted my arm the wrong way and kicked me in the leg I fell to the then he helped up the sobbing sore Freddy and helped him walk home. I then got up and ran to the alleyway where I met duez. "Duez" I Yelp he comes out from a dark corner and raises an eyebrow "yes" he says mood less look "I like you more than a friend" I say as I kiss him" I love you too" he says then we went to a hill and watch the sunset.