Bleeding Love (7) - Did Ya Hear?

New Chappy :)) I am really freaking into this story >.> it's freaking crazy! I wasn't really feeling if but now I'm like gotta update!!!! XD I hope you enjoy :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bleeding Love (7)- Did Ya Hear?

Savanna's P.O.V.

My room was completely black. I liked it that way right now. It was so relaxing to me. I just didn't have to worry about anything. I was in the safety of my room. I heard a knock on my door and my mom poked her head in.

“Yeah?” I sighed looking toward her.

“Dwight is here again. Do you want to see him?” she asked walking into the room a bit further.

“Yeah. I asked him to come.” I said sitting up on my bed.

My mom reached out and turned on my light in my room. It caused me to close my eyes because the light was so bright. My mom left the room and a few minutes later Dwight walked in.

“Hi.” he said a little awkwardly.

I laughed slightly.

“You know I never understood why you get randomly awkward”

Dwight just looked up at me and smiled softly. I smiled back of course. He really was cute. With his sexy hair and eyes that tore into you. I have no idea why I never noticed it before. He really was beautiful.

“You wanted to walk?” he said walking over to my bed and sitting down.

I looked up at him. I had completely forgotten what it was I had to talk about. Whoops...

“Oh umm...” I said smiling.

“You forgot didn't you?” he said laughing.

“Kinda...sorry.”I said looking down.

“Oh well I'll go then.” he said standing up from my bed.

I reached out for him and pulled him back. This seemed to be happening a lot. I seemed to be always pulling him back to me. I remember what I had to ask talk to him.

“About that kiss...”

“What about it?” he said turning toward me.

“What now?”

“I don't know. I guess we wait and see.” Dwight said leaning into me and kissing my head.

“Oh there’s a party tonight. Want to be my date?” he said smiling at me.

“I would love to, but my mom.” I said looking toward my door. “She is very protective right now and I'm sure she will tell me no.”

I had never been invited to a party. Half the parties I went to were because Wyatt made me go. He always left me behind. Thankfully Jazzy was there with me. She always made parties fun.

“I'll talk to your mom.” he said standing from my bed and heading out of my room.

I sat there and waited. I kept thinking how stupid the color of my room was. It was a light blue. I thought it needed to be a darker color for some reason. Everything in my room looked stupid and childish. Was it just I wanted to be little again or that I wish it was as easy as it was then. Back then I was so happy. I had everything a girl could ever want. But now I had nothing.

“She said yes as long as you call her when you get there.” Dwight said bringing me back to earth.

“Really!?” I said jumping up from my bed and out of my room to find my mom.

I jumped into her arms and kissed her cheek.

“Thank you mom!” I said getting excited.

“You're welcome. I know how much you need this.” she said pulling away to look at me.

“I promise you I will stay with Dwight all night.” I said with a smile as I ran back to my room.

This was going to be the first party I was actually going to have fun at and be myself. I wanted to show everyone I wasn't a lap dog. I had my own mind and my own everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Later that night at the party~

When I opened the door to Chad's house the smell of beer hit me hard. It was crazy almost everyone had a beer in their hand. Some were doing shots in the kitchen. Others were doing playing flippy cup and quarters. I saw Jazzy she was playing beer pong at the kitchen table. She of course was winning. She turned to me and started running.

“OH MY GOD”she screamed as she ran up to me and pulled me into a big hug.

“Hey Jaz.” I said laughing as I hugged her back.

Dwight walked off to talk to Chad. Jaz pulled me off to the side.

“People are talking.” she said to me as she took a drink from her cup.

“I don't care.” I said flatly.

“People say you were trying to kill yourself because Wyatt cheated.” she said avoiding my eyes.

“Let them say what they want. I know what really happened and I didn't try to kill myself.” I said grabbing her drink from her hand.

I never really drank but I was so freaking tired of everything. I just thought getting drunk was the best thing for me right now. I need to forget everything. Jazzy pulled me into her arms and kissed my cheek.

“I love you, Sav.” she said before she walked off back to her beer pong game.

I walked around to the back of the house to were the pool table was. I watched as Dwight kicked Chad's ass. I started to laugh a little when chad dropped his pool stick. Dwight looked up from Chad and smiled at me.

“Wanna go outside with me?” he asked as he came over to me.

We were on my way outside when the front door flew opened and Wyatt walked in with his arm around Megan Hall. He had some nerve. Dwight stepped in front of me and pulled me into his arms. I didn't even care. I pushed past him and walked right up to Wyatt.

“Well hello there!” I said happily.

“Savanna!” Megan said as she moved away from Wyatt.

“You need to understand I don't give a fuck about you, Megan. All you are is a whore. Have fun with that one Wyatt!” I yelled at them.

I walked off. I heard people laughing because Megan ran off crying. I was going to regret saying those things. But right now all I cared about was my drink and dancing. Yeah dancing sounded fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope all of you wonderful fans liked the chapter :)

Poor Savanna D:

Please tell me what you think :)