what are they going to do

Callies Pov

i look at steph and i hand her the note, she sighs and says

"don't worry were going to fix this right away, and i promise that wont happen"

i try to help brandon wake up when he finally did i helped him up, he hugged me to tight i was afraid i was going to go into labor. he kisses me on the cheek as well, getting blood on my face but i really didnt care, i was just glad he wasn't dead.

"this is whats going to go down okay? lena you, jude and mariana are gonna stay here with callie, i am going to the station to file this, i'm going to called mike he is gonna take brandon to the hospital, jesus is going with brandon. are we all clear?"

everyone agreed and or nodded to say yes.

about 5 minutes later mike showed up. helped brandon in the car and drove off with jesus as well. I continued my doctors apointment they said my due date is two days after graduation.

i'm taking classes online, due to my pregnancy. brandon said once the baby was born he would do that too, but the baby isn't going to be born til after graduation, so i dont think he really should. i'm going to atempt to go to college, we actually me and brandon are both going to atempt. he has his classes during the days and i have the afternoon classes. and whenever we need 'brallie' time i guess. i'm pretty sure anyone would love to watch the baby.

so the baby is a girl, im so happy, well im still upset that my baby is being threatened and or i and brandon were being threatened, but steph is gonna fix this, she always does.

So after the doctors apointment, we all wet staight to the hospital. it turns out brandon was fine, he just had a scuffed up face. im not glad thats all he had, so about an 1 or 2 hours we were able to go home.

Brandons pov

my face doesnt hurt as much as it used to, i accidentally walk into my old room/ baby's room and i fall on the floor, callie walks by see me and laughs

"you know i've could've gotten really hurt" i joked

she smiled, i love her smile, even though shes like fat now

"i sure you would've" she joked backed and reached out her hands to pull me up, she did end up pulling me up, then our stomachs touched.

i wrapped my hand around her waist and i started to feel her belly

"so did the doctor tell you what the sex is?" i asked

"yeah it uhh its a um girl" she said kinda happy kinda ehh whatever

i was shocked, to be honest i didnt care what the baby was all i knew was that i was going to love it no matter what , but yay its a girl.

" you know we have to pick a name," she said

"I'll let you pick this babys name, i get to pick the next babys name"

lena walked by and heared 'next baby' and stopped at the doorway and said

"woah, woah, woah there is not going to be no 'next baby', well maybe when your older and maybe MARRIED but no next baby" she laughed then she walked off

me and callie laughed almost at the same time. then i leaned in to kiss her, it was kinda hard to do it from the front because of the baby bell so i did it from the side. it almost felt like the first one.

"skylar, i wanna name the baby skylar" she said with a huge smile on her face. i nodded then leaned in for another kiss.

3 weeks later

callies pov

me, mariana. and lena went shopping for baby supplies, i didnt want a baby shower because... well im 17, be had bought so much stuff we had to have all the biys come outside and help us, they were all dirty, sweaty and had paint markings on there clothes.

"why are you guys so dirty?" asked mariana asked before i could

"come and see" said jesus

but for some reason they covered my eyes and lead me to the babys room. then they let me see, it was painted this hot/light pink with a dark purple border. then again they didnt have anything else because we had just bought the rest. it was already late so i went to bed.

i woke up the next morning everything thing was ready for the baby arrival, then he called

i was down stairs eating breakfast and thats when he called.

c: hello

l: you better be alone..

i looked at steph and she knew it was him too. he got some sort of tracker and put it up to my iphone

c: i am

l: you have until the baby is born to get rid of it before i kill your boyfriend

tears were rolling down my face.

c: yes ok i will

l: ok then, goodbye

then he hung up

i looked at steph she was looking at the tracker.

"the adress is 2353 west balteer st. im calling mike and back up" said steph

"stephanie fosters i dont think this is a good idea" said lena

"ok so you want him to kill brandon?" steph said pissed off

lena sighed and said "do what you need to do just be safe"

steph had vest on and her 'tools' in her belt. and like that she was out the door

stephs pov

me and mike were out side the location. no one esle was here yet. so we decided to secure the perimeter. im in the first bedroom and mikes in the second bedroom.....

then all of a sudden i heared a series of fired gunshots i run into the next room

mike was shot in the head he was dead. but liam was shot as well, in the chest. i was crying so hard right now. i went on my police radio and yelled "officer dead, i repeat OFFICER DEAD, I NEED BACKUP."