Member #2 Na Minwoo (나민우)

"Minwoo oppa why!!!" Park Eunkyung was screaming at me. "You piece of shit if you really like to leave go ahead and leave!" She threw my things out and slammed the door, well that went better then expected.

Oh, maybe I should introduce myself first. Hello my name is Na Minwoo, 20 year old national play boy. That was my ex girlfriend who just kicked me out because well.....look at my title. I know its bad but hey im just so good looking can you blame me. Its not like i am a cheater. If you can't handle me talking to my fans don't date me. Aish......oh well I can whatever now. Wait......June 10th!!! Today is the interview for the boy group.

A month ago I was at the mall with my friend Chan. He was singing and i was dancing along with it. We seen alot of people looking around pretty impressed. We were use to it though, people usuay look at us when we are out. But, some guy came over to us.

"Hello boys. I am a manager from Jellyfish Entertainment. My name is Choi Dongju. Have you heard about the new survival show we are having. We are looking for males who would love to debut in a boy group. We will gather 18 talented boys to join a survival show. Them 18 will battle to be in a boy group for Jellyfish Entertainment. I seen the both of you and y'all seem like young talented men. I would love to know if you want to join the show." Woah.....a chance to show my talent. Many girls will be watching "OF COURSE!!" I jumped in excitement. Chan looked at me "Dude are you sure??" I looked at him i was obviously really excited. "Chan think about it. We both wanted to be in a underground group together. But look we can actually debut together in a group! We still live our dreams and have tons of fans. Come on. Pleaseeee~~" i tried acting as cute as i can. It usually works when i do it on him. "Uh.....fine then. We can do this~!" Chan and i looked at the producer. "Great I'll see you both June 10th for the profile." I looked over at Chan "CHAN WE WILL BE ON A SURVIVAL SHOW! Let's do well." I was super happy. He just looked at me smilimg, yah look at my best friend. He is going to debut with me!!

That was all a month ago.....NOW I'M GOING TO BE LATE!! I ran as fast as i could. It was 6 PM and i am supposed to be there at 6:05. I won't make it.....

"Hop in!!" I turn around and see Chan. "Ah Chan thank you so much!! Just when i needed you." I got in the passenger seat when he said something. "What you say?" "Oh nothing. We'll be there soon." He smiled and went on.

6:05, just on time. I get there and they talked to me and Chan about introducing ourselves. I would be first. I walked to the area. This is going to be easy. "3......2.....1."

"Hello I am one of a kind 20 year old national play boy Na Minwoo. I am a dancer that is here to reach my dreams. If you vote for me, I promise you'll be satisfied with me. I am here with a good friend of mine so pleaseee vote for me and him. Thanks everyone, I'll see you soon." I blew a kiss then winked. Easy.

Name ; Na MinwooAge ; 20DOB ; October 6th, 1997Hometown ; Seoul, South KoreaRole ; DancerMotto ; "Vote for me, your cute pure sweetheart!"

Name ; Na Minwoo
Age ; 20
DOB ; October 6th, 1997
Hometown ; Seoul, South Korea
Role ; Dancer
Motto ; "Vote for me, your cute pure sweetheart!"

You want him in the boy group, vote and comment