Chapter 1- End of The Hall

Walking down a narrow street of a small town, The Doctor and I were on another one of our crazy adventures. He had picked up some strange signal on one of his machine thingys in the TARDIS and it led us here. I was actually extremely interested to find out what was behind the weird signals, but not enough to leave Paris, where we just were. "Doctor maybe it was nothing, just some weird walkie talkie radio thing." he immediately looked confused at me "A walkie what? I want one." he then laughed and kept walking. Every now and then he would get out his sonic screwdriver and use it to figure out where he needs to go next. I loved mysteries just much as the next girl, but I would rather not have one in the middle of my Paris vacation. "Can we maybe come after we are done in Paris?" I knew it was a ridiculous question because I already knew the answer. "Why would we do that when we are already here?!" He walked up to me and put his hand on my head "Your brain must have gotten smaller since we arrived!" I rolled my eyes at his immature humor while he laughed at his own joke, "Come along Pond!" he yelled while running ahead of me. I laughed at his craziness and ran up to him "Where to now?" he looked in all directions and picked a random spot to point at with his finger "That way!" We walked in the direction and it brought us to an old store that looked like it used to sell antiques, it did look as though it had been closed for quite a long time though. The Doctor tried opening the old metal door handle, it was locked, that was not a problem though. Vwoo His sonic screwdriver glowed as he unlocked the door with it. we busted through quite quickly after we got the door unlocked, it was a medium sized room with a hall at the end. Dust covered every surface, I blew on an old glass box to see emeralds inside. "Doctor are these real?" I asked pointing at the green jewel. "Yes it seems they are, judging by the price tag." My eyes widened as I realized that the price was twice as much money has I currently have. The Doctor was looking through an old basket of antiques when I decided to go see what was at the end of this hall. The wooden floor creaked every time I stepped on it, the wallpaper was a hideous floral print peeling off the wall. Worst of all was the lighting, it was so dark and dreary. Wait we never turned the lights on in the first place, someone else was here before us. I looked on the old wall to find a light switch of some sort. There it is. No dust, cobwebs or anything. I decided to keep going down the creepy hall alone and get The Doctor after I had more to tell him. But why would anyone else be here? What if they are still here... Thoughts kept racing through my mind as I walked to a door at the end of this hall. The doorknob looked used, no dust. Someone could be on the other side of this door, I was contemplating going back and getting The Doctor just incase but I knew he was interested in all those old antiques. So I just decide to go in on my own, if there is someone I will just scream to get The Doctors attention. 1.. Breathe 2.. More breathing 3.. Holding my breathe. I slammed open the door holding my breathe in anticipation. Nobody was here, there was a table with a few chairs, a bed and a small sink in the room. the strange part was the laptop at the table and the two backpacks on the bed. I walked over to get a closer look at the laptop, maybe look through the browsing history. One foot in front of the other I make my was over to the table, I turned around just to make sure nobody was behind me. As I always do. Except this time someone was behind me. Gun in hand, pointed at my head, a man stood there with his finger up to his lip telling me to keep quiet. There was no way I could scream for help, he would shoot me. The man closed the door quietly with his foot and led me to one of the chairs, still pointing the gun at me. after I sat down he tied my hands together behind the chair, I honestly was scared. "Who are you?" the man said sternly with a deep voice. I couldn't see his facial features because of the lack of light in the room. But I could see a taller man in who was behind the door. He looked wounded on his arm. "Why should I tell you?" I didn't want to tell him my name. "Why are you here?" that question I could answer honestly. "I'm just here with my friend. He is a Doctor. It looks like your friend over there might need one." The man threw a cup of water on me, it was unexpected so I got some in my eyes "Why did you do that?" he didn't answer me but he did pick up a silver blade and was walking towards me. "What is that? Stop. Who are you? DOCTO-!" I screamed but as the man covered my mouth. He was too slow though, I could hear The Doctor running down the hall. He bursts through the door and stopped just as quickly. The man pointed his gun at The Doctor, then lowered it. The Doctor was smiling. What is going on? They know each other? "Ah, Dean Winchester! Been quite a while hasn't it?" The Doctor then walked up and hugged this "Dean Winchester". "I thought I would never see you again!" Dean said. "Doctor! What is going on?" I demanded answers. "Dean you can untie her, that is my companion and friend Amelia Pond." Dean quickly cut the rope, I jumped out of the chair over to The Doctor. Dean put his hand out expecting me to shake it, "Sorry about that, I'm Dean, That is my brother Sam over there." he pointed to the taller guy behind the door. I shook his hand, still not sure if I trust him yet. "What has happened to you Sam?" Doctor asked him. "Got shot. It happens, I'll live." he smirked. I smiled at his positivity. I'm not going to lie but even though I don't know these Winchester boys, I feel safe just like how I feel around The Doctor. I will need them to earn my trust though and that will prove to be more challenging.