Facing Destiny

"This is outrageous!" a starry warrior said "How can he kill his own daughter!"

"Calm down Voleclaw," A beautiful silver tabby said "We all know she got to role to play in this incoming battle"

"So!" A Black warrior snapped "We're going to send her back after she meets her mother"

Wolf

Starry forest appeared in front of her. Only thing she remembered was warm scent of her mother and cold claw ripping her throat. Then a beautiful gray and white she cat with ivory stripes...just like her appeared in front of her.

"Mother?" She asked "Is that you?"

Her mother smiled warmly. "Yes my little one. Its not your time to die yet. Flamestorm will destroy his clan after Morningstar dies. We cannot allow that. You must prevent that."

"Mother but how?" she wailed "I don't wanna! I don't wanna leave!"

Mother's eyes clouded with grief and sadness "Wolf, you must follow the destiny that is laid out for you. You must my love. Be brave"

'Wolf' she thought that must be my name. "What's your name mother?"

"My name is Ivory" She purred "You are a curious little kitten aren't you"

Wolf smiled "Yes mother. I am the bravest, smartest, and most curious kit ever!"

"Yes my kit," Ivory said proudly "You will be but you have task to do at world of living"

"Mother I don't wanna," she wined "I really don.."

"Find Acorn," Ivory said sadly trying to hide tears "He will help you"

Her vision started to go fuzzy "MOTHER!!!"

Her vision went black