Chapter 4

I woke up with my body on the floor, tangled in a mess of blankets, and my feet on Brandon's bed. It was a very awkward position and something else made it even more awkward.. I could feel Brandon's arms snaked through mine, holding onto me. His hot breath steadily releasing onto my neck. It gave me goosebumps.. But for some odd reason, I didn't mind. I closed my eyes and thought about the night before. My head was spinning with questions. Why had Blake done that? I barely know him! It didn't make sense to me at all and I didn't get why it bothered me so much... It was just a kiss! Or at least that's what I told myself.

I felt Blake loosen up and shift in his sleep. I wiggle free from his grasp and sat up, watching him sleep. Now you'd think a boy as cute as Brandon would look even cuter asleep, right? Wrong. He started to snore, and I honestly think that he was drooling. His hair was a mess and he held on tight to my pillow. I couldn't help but giggle as I took my phone out and snapped a picture of him. 

"This will make great blackmail." I said to myself, grinning ear to ear. I probably looked like the Cheshire cat. Creepy. I looked at the time and realized that it was already 12:43. I grabbed the pillow from him and hit him upside the head with it. 

"Blake, wake up." No response. He only groaned and rolled over. I hit him again. 

"Five more minutes mom..." He said sleepily. I rolled my eyes at that. He had to have been awake. 

"Stop faking." I said, body slamming onto him. 

"Ow! Sam, get off of me..." He pouted and batted his eyelashes. That got me every time, and I hated it. 

"Don't bat your eyelashes at me, Blake. What are you, five?"

He shrugged and sat up, stretching his arms. "You're just mad because it works."

I didn't reply, because we both already knew that. I looked around his room. It was as messy as ever, clothes lying around and his computer desk all cluttered with papers and small trinkets. There was a picture in a frame that sat on his dresser. It was of him, myself, and my little sister, who at the time had sneaked into the picture. We had to have been about 9 years old in that picture. I looked over at his TV and then smiled when I saw his XBOX360 console sitting there. "Hey, you up for some Black Ops?" 

Blake smirked and stood up, grabbing a controller and turning on the system. "You're on."

----------------------------------------

--Blake's P.O.V---

"Blake, stop killing me!" 

"Blake you try hard!"

"Blake turn rapid fire off!"

"Blake stop knifing!"

They kept coming. Sam's constant rants. I didn't mind though. It was kind of funny seeing her throw little tantrums. She rarely did that though. In the 11 years that I had known her, she was always soft-spoken around most people. I remember when she moved here in the first grade, the cafeteria worker told her that she couldn't have the apple sauce she wanted because she owed money on her account. The pout on her face as she walked away broke my heart. I walked up to her and gave her my apple sauce and her face lit up. Then I declared that we were best friends. I chuckled at the memory. 

Lately though, I've been feeling different about my relationship with Sam. She thought of me more as an older brother than she would boyfriend material. And that brought me to another thought. When I had caught her kissing that new kid. That hurt, and I don't know why. I had never felt this way, and I didn't like it. 

"Ha! I killed you!" Samantha broke my train of thought. The only reason she killed me that time is because I wasn't paying attention, but I wasn't going to let her know that. 

Sam is my best friend. And I'm sad to think that might be all she is to me...

----------------------------------------

So yeah, this is a bit of a filler I guess? I'm trying to put in more details and I added Blake's P.O.V... Don't worry though, thinks will piece together and make sense soon! Please comment and vote. (: i hope this was a decent length.