Spongebob: Mermaid-man Tribute

SpongeBob and Patrick were in jellyfish field. They were having the time of their lives catching jellyfish and having fun as best friends. Once they were done they went home and turned on the evening news.

This just in Mermaid-Man has passed away. SpongeBob and Patrick looked at each other. Tears started to form on both of their faces as they looked at each other. They gave each other a hug and wept for their fallen hero. 

SpongeBob and Patrick both look back at the TV and see that there is a memorial at the Krusty Krab tomorrow morning. Anyone is invited to attend. SpongeBob and Patrick made up their mind to go to it and pay their respect to their favorite superhero.

                                                                                    ***

The next morning was a sad day for Bikini Bottom, everyone was at the Krusty Krab, and it was a sad sight, everyone was crying. SpongeBob walked up to the stage and started to speak. 

"Hello everyone, we all know that we are here for the fallen hero Mermaid Man, I remember when I first met Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy". 

"Patrick and I were so ecstatic; we were finally meeting our heroes for the first time". SpongeBob wiped away a tear that was falling down his little sponge face.

"I know we bugged them a lot, but deep down they loved us, we will never forget you Mermaid Man, your legacy lives on". SpongeBob broke down crying and sat down in his seat. 

After everyone one was done saying their piece and offering their condolences. SpongeBob stayed behind. He was too sad to talk to anyone; he went back to his seat and sighed. He was thinking of all the good times Mermaid Man and him had together. SpongeBob looked up and noticed Barnacle Boy sitting on the podium. 

SpongeBob got up and walked over to him, 

"Hey, Barnacle Boy how are you feeling" 

"I’ve been better, I just miss him so much, and we’ve been together forever". SpongeBob looked at Barnacle Boy and whispered to him. 

"He was a great man; even if he might not be here now he's up in heaven fighting evil". Barnacle Boy started to tear up. 

"He was a great man, I'll truly miss him". 

"SpongeBob"?

"Yes Barnacle Boy"?

"If you ever want to come to the old folk’s home or the mermaliar you can, because I'm going to need the company now". 

"Really, thanks Barnacle Boy" 

"Run along kid, I need some time for myself" 

"Sure thing Barnacle Boy" SpongeBob leaves and Barnacle Boy sits there and thinks about all the good times he has had with Mermaid Man. 

"I'm going to miss you, you old coot". A single tear dropped down Barnacle Boy's face as he kept thinking about the memories that him and mermaid man shared together

R.I.P Ernest Borgnine. You will be dearly missed.

Fighting crime will never be the same without you!

EVILLLLLL <3