Chapter ~17~ Mending Relationships

• Dedicated to That girl that was threatening me...yes, you Michele:p

Chapter 17- Louis

"So, where's Zayn?" I asked the beautiful blonde in front of me.

"In the living room. It's wonderful to have you here, Louis! It's been ages!" Perrie told me, smiling. I thanked her again before heading towards the living area, and Zayn was on the couch. He noticed me enter, and got up.

"Louis, what happened?" He asked, knowing something was wrong if I came here to find him.

"Harry and I fought and Liam's back with Danielle, and I'm screwing up my life." Tears were running down my face for what felt like the hundredth time. He pulled me into a tight embrace.

"What did you two fight about?" He asked. I tensed. I knew I had to tell him, even if it killed me.

"I cut again." I whispered, and He looked shocked.

"You what?" He asked, as if he didn't hear me clearly the first time. I nodded, and sniffed, wiping my eyes.

"Because I feel forgettable and worthless. I mean, Liam got with Danielle again after one month, even when I had strong feelings for him. I know I dodn't tell him that, but I poured my heart out to him, and it seemed like he never loved me at all." I rambled, looking at the ground.

"Do you want him to love you, Louis?" I looked up, and thought. I love Harry, but there's a side to him I never liked. It's that side that you can't trust. It's whenever he gets made, he shags girls just to feel better. If I find out he ever cheats on me, I'd end it right then and there. I don't want to have to worry about that every time we fight.

With Liam I fell safe no matter what. He's the kind of person to apologize in the middle of a fight, even if you know it's your own fault. He hates seeing people hurt, and he's more responsible. He'd never go to a random slag just to feel better about himself.

My head started throbbing, and I sat down, dizzy and confused.

"I don't know." I answered. Zayn sat next to me, and put his arm around me.

"Everything's going to be fine, Louis." He comforted me, but it didn't help.

"Perrie, can you make us all tea?" Zayn asked Perrie, who was in the kitchen. She popped her head out from the door.

"Sure! Yorkshire?" She asked, and Zayn gave her a thumbs up.

"You two are so perfect." I commented, making his face redden.

"Shut up." He smiled, and I knew he was in love with her.

"Just ask her to be your girlfriend already!" I said, and he shoved me playfully.

"I will when it's the right time, okay?" I shrugged and closed my eyes. Zayn poked my head, but I didn't move. This time he poked my nose, and I stayed still. I knew he was going to poke my lips, so I bit his finger.

"OW! LOUIS! YOU BIT MY FINGER! THAT REALLY HURT!" He yelled, jumping up from his seat, waving his hand.

"Zayn, you sound like Harry from "Charlie Bit My Finger." It's quite funny." I smirked, and Zayn glared at me.

"Anyway, what are you going to do?" He asked, getting serious.

"I really don't know! I love them both, but I have no clue which would be better for me!" I groaned, throwing my head back. Harry probably didn't even care where I went. I pulled out my phone and checked for messages. There was two calls from Liam, and three texts from Niall, but no Calls/texts from Harry. Wonderful.

"Liam really cares for you. He just wanted you to be happy with Harry, and he didn't want to feel like he was getting in the way." Zayn pulled me out from my thoughts.