Kinjirareta Futari

Kinjirareta Futari

-----0----- 

“WHY?! Why do you have to pull that out?!” Yuko’s furiously banging the table with her bare hands. “That’s one of the important performance I wanted to have!”

“Yuko… I know you wanted that, but it’s really not a good idea for both you and Kojiharu.”

“Why?! Why?! Nyannyan wants that too!!” The short girl answered back. “Right Nyannyan?” Haruna just nodded silently with both her palms together. “Please?! Let us perform that song!”

“Yuko, calm your head down before talking back to me.” The producer calmly rejected, signalling the taller girl to bring the squirrel out. “Think about it.”

“Yuuchan… let’s go.” Haruna pulled Yuko lightly out of the room, bowing her way out with grace apologetically.

“Ugh!!! I don’t get it!” Yuko grumbles. “Aren’t you mad about it?!” Frustrated, she turned her gaze into the girl next to her. She somehow got taken aback seeing the girl blushing, biting her lower lip. “Eh? Wh-what’s wrong?”

“Yuuchan… I think they’re right.” Haruna whispered hesitantly.

“Wh-what?! You’re not serious! Tell me you’re joking!”

“Yuuchan… you see, Kinjirareta Futari… d-don’t you think it’s too… dangerous for us to perform?”

The cringe on the short girl’s forehead just worsen, getting more irritated by the situation and the conversation. “You know what?! J-just leave me alone!”

“B-but Yuuchan…”

“Shut up Nyannyan! You don’t even know how I feel!” the short girl rampaged away, leaving Haruna sighing alone on the studio’s hallway.

---[FLASHBACK]--

“Yuuchan?” she called worried holding the girl’s cheeks within her palms.

Yuko shook her head side to side lightly with a smile. She opened her mouth but uttered no words as she feels that her voice will crack no matter how much she tried to hold it back. She beamed sniffing.

The tall girl returned the smile with a pout with a gentle comforting look. “I’m happy too.” She whispered. Yuko burst into tears before pressing her face to rest on Haruna’s chest. “Don’t cry.” A light nod was felt brushing her skin. “Yuuchan,..” looking down, she reached for the sobbing girl’s lips by her own. “…it’s okay.”

“I’m sorry…” her voice is cracking along with the heavy flow of her tears.

“Shh~” Haruna interrupted before giving her another light kiss. “I know it’s hard, but we’ll be okay.”