Why You Gotta Be So Rude?

Romeo and Wendy arranged the tabled on the rooftop then after that, Wendy decided to stand near the railings and stare at the stars. Romeo stood awkwardly behind her. Wendy hugged herself. They stared at the star.

The first one to come was Gray and Juvia. Gray wore a black tux with a white sweater inside, and shoes. Juvia wore a green gray hoodie that fits her perfectly and black jeans and dark brown boots.

"I though this was a formal event?" Wendy looked at Juvia.

"Sorry honey, I don't do formal."

"Actually... this isn't just a party," Wendy said, "We decided to throw one because the band is a wreck. And to get Natsu and Lucy back."

"Same with Jellal and Erza." Romeo added.

"Man, Lucy will be so mad," Juvia shook her head, "Oh well. Good luck my darlings."

"Well, I think the band's a wreck," Gray shrugged.

"You think so too? Why didn't you tell me?" Juvia asked.

"'Cause I didn't know that you-"

"you're suppose to tell your girlfriend if something's bothering you!" Juvia cried, "I can't believe you!"

"Hey, I want to say the same thing to you!"

"Oh." That made her shut up, "It's even."

They gave each other bro-fist.

"Are you two really dating?" Romeo asked.

"Duh," Juvia said, "How about you Romeo, what's your idea if dating?"

"I dunno," he admitted, "What do you like about Gray?"

"I don't know, he's not cute, nor handsome, not really that nice, not smart," She looked at Gray from head to toe, "I just do."

"Same," Gray said.

"Hey, I'm on Class 1, means I'm smart," Juvia said, then added, "And a lot of guys' have asked me out, they say I'm cute. And hot."

"No you're not," Gray laughed.

"Really?" Juvia bit her lips and looked at Gray seductively, "I'm not?"

Gray and Romeo blushed.

"J-Juvia!" Wendy blushed too, "What's with the maturity?"

"Darling, you'll reach that age too," Juvia smiled at Wendy.

"Let's sit," Gray said still blushing while dragging Juvia to a table.

Then the other came too, they looked at each other questioningly.

"Hey..." Wendy said.

"You lied to me- us!" Lucy screamed.

"Now Lucy!" Romeo snapped, "We just wanted to help! Do you know how hard it is for us to see you and Natsu like that?"

He sounds so dramatic it made Wendy want to puke. She hates drama, but if that's the only way for Lucy to listen, it's worth it.

Lucy sat down and frowned.

Wendy sat to play the drums.

Romeo stood holding the microphone then he started to sing.

Romeo: If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea

I'll sail the world to find you

If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see

Wendy: I'll be the light to guide you