Spencer Reid's Little Sister

Spencer Reid's POV

7:00 AM

I woke up, breathing heavily, hating the fact that another nightmare just invaded my well needed sleep. I pushed the covers off my body and yelled out " Cass, its time to get up! My team wants to meet you!" I wonder how she is going to react? Hopefully well, the team seemed like they really wanted to meet her.

FLASHBACK

7:36 AM

I walked into the office, balancing a cup of coffee and my papers in both hands. I settled down at my desk, laying everything down neatly. I saw hotch pass by and ran up to him. " Hey Hotch, is it okay if I leave early today, I need to pick my little sister up from the airport?" "Okay, fine." Hotch replied. I thanked him and went back to my papers.

4:00 PM

Hotch's POV ( in the flashback)

I watched Reid get up from his desk, gather everything, and leave. I wonder what his sister is like? All of the other members looked up from their desks confused. Then Morgan came over and asked " Why is pretty boy leaving so early?" " He has to pick up his little sister from the airport" I answered back. " Well tell pretty boy that we want to meet her." " Okay, and tell this information to the rest of the team, I don't need them coming in and asking the same question." Morgan nodded and left. I picked up my phone and called Reid.

PHONE CALL( R: Reid, H: Hotch)

R: Hello agent Spencer Reid speaking.

H: *sighs* The team really wants to meet your little sister, is that okay?

R: Yeah, I'll have to ask her though.

H: Okay, great, I'm really looking forward to meeting her. Just bring her to work tomorrow.

R: Okay, bye.

H: Bye.

END OF PHONE CALL

FLASHBACK OVER

I got dressed and walked out into the kitchen, seeing Cassidy ready. I made my cup of coffee and walked around, tapping her on the shoulder. She got up and took her bag, while following me. we got into the car and drove to work.

We hadn't said a word to each other all day yesterday, and not a word today. We walked up to the elevator, and Cassidy pushed the button. She seemed like she was in a hurry, probably nervous. We stepped into the elevator, and just before the door closed, someone put their hand in between the doors. It was Rossi, and we had a nice conversation as the elevator brought us upward. I don't think he even noticed Cassidy.

The elevator dinged, and I walked out before Cassidy and Rossi. Rossi ran up to me and stopped me, looking confused at Cassidy, who was at my side now. " Who is she?" he said, pointing to Cassidy. " My younger sister." I replied. Then we kept walking until we reached my desk, and sat down.

Soon enough, everyone else came in, and sat at their desks, looking at me expectantly. "Yes?" "Where is she?" Morgan asked. " Right here, Cass, stand up" Cassidy stood up, waved breifly, and sat down again. " Aren't you going to introduce us to her?" JJ questioned. I stood up, pulled Cassidy to the front of the room and said " Cass, meet my friends, Morgan, JJ, Prentiss, Hotch, and Rossi. Team, meet my little sister, Cassidy Ivy Reid.

**********************************************************************

Hi, this is the author, and during the story cassidy will be called the following: Cassidy, Cass, and possibly 'C'

dont copy this story please!